The Professor's Wife

Idol(s): Jisoo
Genre: A mix of everything
TW: Mature Content.

Scenario: A professor and her mischievous... student?

[A/N: The negative shade is for the sake of the story. No hate to anyone.😉]

[A/N: Imagine South Korea has legalised same-sex marriages]

*Third Person's POV*

"I am sick of advising you again and again." A middle-aged man yelled, slamming his hand over the table.

A young girl stood before him - one of his students - with the at most I-don't-give-a-fuck look on her face, full of cuts. The man was the head of the department the girl studied.

"Am I talking to a wall?" He sighed.

She shrugged.

"Y/N! This is the second time you have caused trouble this week. Can't you understand? Or is it that you don't want to understand?"

He turned to the tall guy, who stood beside the girl with similar cuts and bruises.

"And you, Bohyun! I didn't expect this kind of behaviour from you at all."

"This bitch hit me first for no reason." The guy growled.

"Bohyun! Language." The HOD warned.

"If you open your mouth to say trash, people will have to shut it up," Y/N mumbled.

"How dare you-" The guy growled, grabbing the girl by her collar. Y/N did the same. The man got up from his seat and tried to stop them. "You rich brat-" Bohyun raised his hand to hit her, but a voice stopped him.

"HEY!"

The three of them turned their head to see the history professor Kim Jisoo by the door, panting as if she had run here.

The HOD made his students let go as he saw the teacher, and Jisoo got in.

"What happened, Sir? What's it this time?" She asked.

"They got into a fight." The man huffed.

Jisoo looked at her female student accusingly, but her gaze softened as she saw the cuts and scratches she had. Y/N looked away from her.

"Mrs. Kim, Y/N is from your group, right?"

Jisoo nodded. "Yes, Sir."

"Knock some sense into her. I am tired of explaining things to her parents."

"Yes, Sir. I will take care of this." She assured, bowing, nodding at Y/N to follow her.

As Y/N walked out, her best friends, Lisa Manobal and Jeon Jungkook, were waiting for her.

"Y/N! What happened? We saw Mrs. Kim storming out." Lisa asked worriedly.

Y/N shrugged. "Don't worry. I will call you guys later." She informed, rushing to keep up with the professor.

Jisoo walked into the nursing room and let out a sharp breath.

"What's wrong, Kim?" The in-charge of the place and Jisoo's best friend, Kang Seul-gi, asked as she got up from her chair, walking towards her friend.

Y/N got in as if on cue, and Seul-gi's lips curved into an 'o' as she understood the reason for Jisoo's bad mood.

Seul-gi walked back to her chair and sat on it with some papers in her hand while Jisoo got what was necessary to clean her student's cuts. Y/N sat down on a bed without a word, and Jisoo started her job shortly after.