Enchanted

Idol(s): Jennie
Genre: Fluff/Angst
TW: Mentions of bullying, death, blood, etc.

Scenario: The Grim Reaper finds a wandering soul. She neither can send her back nor take her to the afterlife.
[Non-idol AU]

[A/N: You are Lisa's younger sister, so you are Y/N Manobal]

*Third Person's POV*

"Look at that bitch." The guy named Baekhyun proudly scowls at the girl on the ground, bleeding badly from all the beating.

The girl on the floor whimpers in pain, adding fury to her bullies. The group of six, including Baekhyun, Sehun, Yunho, Donghae, Sunmi, and Hyewon, laughs maniacally at the helpless girl's misery.

Sehun kicks her again, and more blood spits out of her mouth. His hands grip her hair, and he pulls her up as the girl wince in pain.

"Do you still want to complain, Y/N?" Hyewon scoffs.

"Did you think you will be able to study in this college peacefully after stepping against us?" Donghae growls.

"Pl– please... stop..." The girl, Y/N, whimpers under her breath.

This only makes her bullies feel more powerful. Standing on the rooftop of their seven-storied college building, they push her towards the edge, not satisfied with how much miserable they have made the girl feel — physically and emotionally.

"Hey! What are you doing?" They hear a soft voice by the door, and all of them turn around to see Rosanne Park, Y/N's best friend. "Y/N!" She shouts, seeing her bloodied friend. However, she's held back from getting to the girl by Yunho and Donghae. "Let me go! Y/N!" She screams, trying to get out of their hold.

"Oh, you want to save your friend here?" Sehun mocks, pushing the girl from his hand.

Y/N stumbles on her feet, unable to even stand properly.

The bullies were still laughing maniacally while Rosè watched the tall girl in tears helplessly. However, before she could even voice out the danger, Y/N's feet slipped.

"Y/N!!!!!!" Rosè's loud cry was the last thing she heard before her body hit the ground. Her crimson-red blood pooling at her head was the last sight she saw before her eyes closed.

Seconds later, Y/N's eyes open again, and she gets up from the floor. Her eyes scan the surroundings, and she watches the crowd gather around her. Y/N looks up, and she sees the terrorised faces of her six bullies. Her eyes swell up as she watches her best friend run towards her with teary eyes. She opens her arms to hug her, but instead, Rosè kneels to the ground. Y/N looks down to her feet, and her breathing hitches. She's lying there, motionless, and blood is still flowing out of her.

Rosè pulls the tall girl's lifeless body to her chest and tries to cover her wound.

"Somebody, please call an ambulance." She shouts at the crowd.

Y/N feels scared. She can't understand what's going on.

"Rosie, I am here." She tries to call her best friend, but her voice is only limited to her. She tries to touch the blonde girl, but even that is impossible. Y/N's hand passes through Rosè's body. She's transparent.

Soon enough, the cops and ambulance surround the area, and Y/N's body was taken in the ambulance. The soul follows, weakly watching everything happen.

In the hospital, the tall girl was taken into the operation theatre immediately, and Rosè fell to the ground on her knees.

"Rosie!" Both Y/N and the blonde girl hears a shout, and they turn their head to see Y/N's elder sister, Lisa Manobal, rush towards them.

Y/N hopes that at least her sister would be able to see her, but Lisa runs through her to the blonde girl. Rosè gets up and hugs her.