You And Me

Idol(s): Jennie
Genre: Fluff
TW: None

Scenario: Just you and your wife in Disneyland.

*Second Person's POV*

"Darling, how long is it gonna be?" You shouted from the living room of your suite room.

"IN A MINUTE!" She shouted from the bedroom, making you flinch.

You and your wife were currently in California for a small vacation. Two weeks ago, you just casually asked her if she wanted to do anything, and she said that she had been wanting to go see Disneyland for a while.

You would've taken her then and there, but because of certain health conditions of your wife, you had to check with her doctor. There is nothing to be worried about. She was three months pregnant.

When her doctor gave you the green signal to travel, you immediately booked the tickets, and here you were.

You have been waiting on the couch for over an hour, waiting for your wife to get ready, but she had been in the room, trying to figure out something comfortable to wear. You know better than to interfere because you already don't know when her mood will change due to pregnancy. Her hormones had already started to kick in, and one minute, she was just a baby... while a tigress, the next second.

Finally, after almost an hour and a half of waiting, your wife walked out of the room, and your jaw almost dropped. She was wearing a black short dress with yellow flowers on it, and you were absolutely blown away.

It always amazes you how your wife still has that love-at-first-sight kind of effect on you. Every time you look at her, you just fall in love with her more. Of course, she was The Jennie Kim, after all.

"Wow!" You mumbled unknowingly, earning a giggle from her.

"Are we good to go, Honey?" She asked sweetly, snapping you back from your trance.

Thank God! She's in a good mood. You told yourself as you got up.

"Yes, Darling. Let's go."

She smiled, walking over to grab her denim jacket from the couch, and that's when you noticed her shoes.

"Ahh, Jen?"

"Yeah?"

"Uh, you are going to wear that?" You asked, looking at her black high heels.

No wonder she looked slightly taller.

Jennie frowned. "Yes. What's wrong?"

"Sweetheart, that doesn't look so comfortable. Are you sure you don't want to change?"

She crossed her arms before her and looked at you questioningly.

"No. I am comfortable."

"Jen, you do realise that we are going to Disneyland, right? And how much walking we gotta do?"

"What's your point, Y/L/N? I am saying I am comfortable."

Okay, that was your cue to shut up.

You raised your hands in surrender, not to further anger the cat.

"Alright! Just don't ask me for my shoes later!" You mumbled.

Jennie smiled, putting on her jacket and clinging onto your hands.

You chuckled, shaking your head.

You got to the theme park, and Jennie was like a little girl at first, admiring everything, wanting to try on a few rides and all. And you just let her drag you everywhere, feeling extremely happy and content to do whatever she wanted you to do. But as the third hour in the park started to roll, you noticed that she was very much uncomfortable.

"Would you like to get out of those shoes at least now?" You asked, sighing.

"What– what are you talking about? I am fine."

Of course, she wasn't going to agree with you.

"Sweetheart, just admit that you are in pain and the shoes were a bad idea!"

"I am not in pain. I told you I am fine. Just look." She whined, pulling away from you and walking away. Almost like a... duck...!

You shook your head with a heavy sigh. "I can't do this anymore." You mumbled to yourself, walking over to one of the stores they had there.

When Jennie turned around, she couldn't find you.

"Y/N? Honey?" She looked around in confusion but couldn't find you anywhere.

Jennie was walking around, looking for you, when you suddenly appeared and tapped on her shoulders, making her gasp.

"Jesus! Honey! Where the hell were you?" She slightly yelled.

You chuckled. You were holding something behind your back.

"I will tell you. Why don't you sit down for a minute?"

"What? Why? I told you I am fine."

"I know. But... please. Sit down for me?" You asked with your puppy eyes, making her sit on a bench and knelt before her. "Look, you may not be in pain. But I am in pain just by thinking you must be in pain." You said, taking out the bag you have been hiding behind you. "So, be mad at me for all you want. But please wear this for me for a while." You pulled out a pair of orange-coloured bunny slippers from the bag.

"What? Honey, what are those?" She whined as you took off the heels of her and made her wear the slippers. "Baby, these look so silly, ugly and– and–" She got cut off as she stood up and felt the softness of the slippers on her feet, which were starting to get sore. "And– fluffy... soft... and comfortable." She mumbled with a cute pout.

You bit back a laugh as you got up.

"You good, Darling?"

"Yeahhh! It feels so good." She chirped, wiggling her feet like a kid.

But soon, she pouted and hugged you. "Thank you, Baby."

"Why, Sweetheart?"

"For going shopping for me and worrying about my feet."

"Who else is gonna do that for my big baby?" You asked, bopping her nose.

She giggled.

"But what about my favourite heels?" She pouted again.

"I still have the bag. So, don't worry, I will protect your heels." You assured, picking up the heels, keeping it inside the bag and holding it in your hand. "Good now?"

Jennie nodded excitedly.

"Shall we continue?"

"Yes!" She shouted excitedly. "Oh, wait! Can I buy a couple more of this?" She asked, pointing at the slippers.

"Of course, Darling. Anything you want." You cooed.

"Maybe they have it in blue!"

You laughed. "Sure, sure. Let's buy one of each colour to go with all your dresses."

"Really? We can do that?"

"Why not?"

"Yay! Thanks, Baby. I love you." She yelped, pecking your lips.

"I love you too." You said with a chuckle, shaking your head as your big baby clung onto your arms like a koala, walking around through the place.

[A/N: Jennie Unnie's birthday special!🥳🥳
Happy Birthday to our all-rounder, the iconic Miss Jennie Ruby Jane Kim!!!♥️♥️

Also, the chapter is inspired from an episode of the Modern Family!😉]