Ch. 20 Attack on Titan

Photo Cred: https://twitter

Photo Cred: https://twitter.com/FantasiaForgeAI

They made their way back to the port and Yusuke led them down a hidden pathway where their ship was located.

Mahl: Our days are getting longer by the issue...

Mihra: We've been getting at it since we rescued Sy. Makes sense.

Jai: Eh. I'm good.

Mahl: Says the guy that slept in for a week.

Jai: You should try it. Issa game changer....Although...ever since I've had this weird itch I can't shake.

Mihra: Well, keep whatever you caught from witch land over there, k? And maybe take a bath (playfully)

Yusuke: YALL GOT A WITCH TOO?

Mahl & Jai: Ehhhh...something like that.

Mihra: EXCUSE ME?!!

Yusuke: *sniff *sniff HMM...

Yusuke wafted the air around Mihra moving his head in a circular motion.

"YUP. DEFINITELY A WITCH. AN EXPENSIVE ONE THOUGH. *sniff *sniff. DAMN GIRL! YOU GOT CRAZY MAGIC. GOTTA LINK YOU WITH KAMMI."

All three: Kami?

"OUR WITCH. SAYS SHE COMES FROM AN ISLAND OF WOMEN LIKE HER. I THOUGHT SHE WAS JUST FUCKING WITH ME. TURNING ME DOWN EASY"

MAHL: Turning you down?

"YEAH. ASKED HER OUT ONCE. FIRST TIME I LAID EYEZ ON HER. SHE WAS THE STRONGEST CHIC I'D EVER SEEN. YOU SHOULD'VE SEEN HER. HER POWER, IT WAS SEDUCING. I TOLD HER SHE WAS THE HEIGHT OF THE FEMALE SPICMEN. TOLD ME I SHOULDN'T WORRY ABOUT HER, CAUSE THERE WAS AN ISLAND OF HERS. GUESS SHE WAS RIGHT."

Jai: Hmph. Finally. He gets it.

Reaching the ship of the Goldlink Pirates, they were greeted by the renaming crew members of the vessel. Along with a couple of shiphands, Yusuke introduced the trio to Kami, a witch who served as the medic, and Roe, a mummy. Yes, a real-life, dead mummy. They moved to a lower level of the ship's hull to discuss strategy.

Kami: We'd have to move quickly before the sun sets.

Mahl: Why is that?

Kami: At dusk, the serpent that sleeps at the bottom of the sea gets hungry.

Roe: Cycles the bay for food all night.

Yusuke: All the other creatures are tucked away by then, but the damn thing is so big it's like it's everywhere at once.

Yusuke: So, the Mortag uses it as a built-in defense system at night.

Kami: It's nocturnal, but it seems to move more with the moon, rather than the absence of the sun. Always puzzled me.