Ch. 13 Mayyah Conclusion

Chapter Score: 🎶 https://youtu.be/XVAG3_VmgV4?si=0FvoAPuILoB5k1NZ🎶 

"I. Crawl" by Childish Gambino

================================================================================

Mihra: Now, lemme show you what I've learned...

Arcing violently, the hexes on her fists hissed and popped as she drew them back.

Mihra: IMPACT, URANUS!

She struck the Spirit simultaneously with both glowing fists. A boom erupted sending shockwaves throughout Mayyah on impact. It was succeeded by fourteen more blows, with each sounding twice as violent than the last.

Mihra: SIXTEEN MOONS!

The Shadow said no words as it fell backwards. But an ominous grunt echoed from its chest on the last impact.

Jai: He's not regenerating.

Circe: The tether has been broken. End this, NOW!

Sabine, Ballah, S'Rye: Yes ma'am!

"SEAL OF THE SIXTH SANCTUARY!"

Pillars began to fall, surrounding the being

Shadow: NO. I WON'T GO BACK. I REFUSSSSE!

The being began flailing about, changing its shape in an attempt to find a suitable form. He took on a smaller slimmer form, and began darting through the pillars to avoid capture.

Jai: Mihra, give them a hand!

Mihra: What?

Jai: if we're talking raw power, your magic is it. I'll slow him down. Yo Mahl! Wanna play catch the pig?! Loser eats last!

Mahl: You're on!

Smirking, Jai dashed toward the pillars. With every step his speed increased, the air whistled behind him as the wind caressed his cheeks.

Jai: Let's DANCE!

As he approached the humanoid shadow he leaped from his left leg and connected a spinning roundhouse with his right. The shadow smashed into a pillar.

YESSSSS! MORE!!!

The shadow regained himself and charged Jai.

HARBINGER! SHOW ME YOUR POWER!!

Three large boulders fell from above breaking on impact on the being.

Mahl: He's not who you should be concerned with!

Mahl hurled three more boulders at the being. On impact, they separated then formed back to Mahl's fist. He leaped into the air then smashed his rock-coated fist onto the shadow.

GRAND SMASH!

The rubble created a field of dust that spread throughout the area, and a silence loomed.

Ballah: We got him!

They watched as the dust floated in the stagnant air, staring intently for signs of movement. Seconds seemed like minutes for the city's protectors as they awaited for confirmation of their victory.

Mahl: Not yet...

Jai: Get READY!

The Demon darted from the cloud of dust towards the four witches reciting the spell. He was stopped just shy of S'Rye as Jai's fist connected with its face from above, Shooting him back towards the ground. The spirit regained itself mid air, and re-engaged Jai. The two traded blows for a few seconds before the demon grabbed Jai by the ankle and thrusted him into Mahl.

Jai: Throw me back!

Mahl: What?

Jai: Throw me!!

Mahl: Alright...

Mahl created a sand catapult and propelled Jai back toward the Phantom. Darting toward the beast, Jai prepared his next attack.

Jai: My leg, it's tingling...No, it's on fire. And why do I have the chills all of a sudden? Doesn't matter, shake it off Jai. Time to end this. Everything I have is in this one.

The burning sensation in Jai's leg was soothed by the chills running throughout his body. It was as if the chills had redirected themselves solely to his right side, then to his leg. Approaching the demon, he struck one final time with a stunning knee kick. On impact, it froze the shadow in a chunk of ice.

Jai: Woah...

Suspended in air, the ice chunk carrying the dark entity descended to the ground shattering and releasing the demon. It rose, beginning to prepare its counter, but by that time it was too late. Black shackles shot up from the ground and attached themselves to the phantom's ankles, wrist & neck.

DAMMIT!! NO, NOT RIGHT NOW, I WAS SSSSSO CLOSSSSSSSE!!!

Four Witches: SEAL!!

Before the demon could regain himself he began freezing in place. His body began to disfigure in an attempt to transform into another entity. It enlarged itself to break the shackles, and though it struggled relentlessly, it was no use. Within seconds it had grown back to its original size, but was frozen in place as a black stone pig.

Mihra: A pig?? Of all things?!

S'Rye & Ballah: We did it!

Jail, Mahl & Mihra successfully subdued the Beast, giving Sabine, Ballah & S'Rye, also the opportunity to seal it away. The link the phantom shared with Syre was severed by Queen Circe & Matthias and Syre is now in stable condition.

The citizens of Mayyah, along with the Queen, exhibited their gratitude by presenting them with Idols, and a feast, which the boys especially loved.

#Demi