Chapter 25

Do vote and comment. Your vote and comment matters ❤️🫶
Follow me on Instagram for spoilers and updates
_authoranuu__ My Instagram handle

Happy Reading 💕
I know vote target is not completed still I updated because I don't want you all to wait. There can be mistakes in this chapter do correct me and forgive me!!
___________________________________________________________________________

AUTHOR

"

Papa I miss you" A crying Arohi said between her sobs, sitting on the floor, holding a photo frame of her father. As her room is soundproof no one can hear her from outside.

"Why you left me alone?? You know she hates me. She never loved me. She did wrong with me. Because of her I felt disgusted. Because of her I----" She began to have hiccups because of crying continuously. Her chest tightened and she gasped for air, feeling the hot wetness on her cheeks continuously. She clamped her hand over her mouth, trying to muffle the sound of her broken cries.

"He love me papa, and somewhere I love him too but I'm scared what if he knows the truth which I'm hiding and he feel disgusted. What if my not so good mother manipulates him. Help me papa" The words echoed in the room, tormenting her. She hugged herself along with the photo of her father, sobbing. 

She always act as a carefree, rude girl so that the outside world doesn't think she's going through something. Everyone knows Arohi Verma as a girl who never care about others. They think she smiles only to showoff but does they know what pain she is hiding behind that smile. They call her rude, does they know why does she behave rudely. The answer is No. The society doesn't give a damn, if you are happy they will say "She doesn't have any problems in her life" but if you are rude to them they will say, "She has got so much ego" . What Arohi's eyes and smile are hiding, those are beyond anyone's expectations.

She wiped her eyes and took a deep breath. She felt lighter, as if a weight had been lifted from her shoulders. She had cried enough, now it's time for her to show a happy face to the ones who are sitting downstairs excited about the two weddings. 

Washing her face, wiping it off with a soft towel, she left her room and went downstairs where everyone was teasing the grooms. Well yes, both Axar and Luis were being teased by Amelia and Aman along with their to be wives.

"Riri, come and sit beside me" Mrs Deigo said when she saw Arohi descending the last two stairs. She smiled and went to sit beside her when Nash pulled her towards him and make her sit beside himself.

"I need a help so" He said, when everyone was eyeing him with a teasing look and smirk.

", , ahora sólo recibirás ayuda de tu futura esposa, te olvidarás de tu madre" Mrs Walker taunted him but Arohi gave her a questioning look as she didn't understand whatever she said. As for Aditi, Axar explained her.

(Yes, yes, now you will only receive help from your future wife, you will forget about your mother)

"No es nada de eso, mamá. Necesito tener una conversación importante con Arohi" He explained receiving nods from everyone. Aditi gestured him not to ask her anything now but he was stubborn so he did. Mr and Mrs Walker and Deigo left so that Arohi can feel comfortable.

(It's nothing like that, mom. I need to have an important conversation with Arohi)

"You were crying, Swan" He asked her softly so that only she can hear but instead of a reply he received a surprised look from Arohi.

Understanding her facial expressions, he sighed and said, "You thought you will easily hide your diamonds from me"

"You called my tears diamond" She asked showing him her puppy eyes.