Chapter 40

Author's P.O.V :

Two years ago, after both Gemini and Fourth finished their high school, they didn't go for any university to continue their studies as Fourth was having Ian and Gemini had his parental responsibilities as well as family responsibilities. Gemini decided to go for business of developing the appliances in a smart and efficient way. The idea clicked in a fast span of time. People were impressed and loved the products. His next step was to plant the branches where the civilians didn't have proper basic facilities, at a cheaper rate. He was right with that step. It was so helpful and easy for others to lead a comfortable life. Within no time, he became a renowned young businessman of all.

Everyone recognized him

Everyone recognized him. He was so popular that he even had his own fanclub. Gemini never let Fourth get into the spotlight as his life partner, as he had to protect both Fourth and Ian. But after Ian was born, the media got to know that Fourth was Gemini's life partner and Ian was their son. Gemini was glad with the fact that people accepted him just as he was. But still, they had to keep a low profile whenever they had to go to parks or any public places as there were toxic followers of Gemini too. They had to wear masks and make sure that no one would recognise them, but many of them did and still let them have their family time or privacy.

Fourth was very happy with whatever they had

Fourth was very happy with whatever they had. But he just hoped that he would be legally considered as Gemini's life partner.

Fourth's P.O.V :

Months are passing away as if they are seconds and Ian seems to grow in a healthy way in these every seconds. Ian is now a toddler who is all set to talk and walk. I am standing in the balcony, thinking about a particular incident but felt hands embracing me. Well I can differentiate the size of hands between Ian and his dad. So no wonder the big baby is so clingy to me these days that I even start to worry sometimes like, 'is he getting pressurized due to his work?? Or is the work too stressful?? He has to manage both the work and give time for Ian'

"What are you thinking??" - Gemini

"Nothing... Just worried about you. /turns to him in between their hug and cups his cheek/ Are you okay?? I've been wanting to ask you this."