Chapter 32

"Fourth... Will you be my boyfriend?" - Gemini

My eyes widened as tears started to form at the corner. Everything surrounding us was frozen. Even the time seemed to be frozen at this moment. I palmed my mouth in disbelief. He extended his hands towards my shoulder. As he grabbed them, he started to shake me.

"Fourth... Fourth... I am asking you... Will you be my partner??" - Gemini

Wait... That was not my boyfriend but my partner??? Gosh!!! Why do I end up imagining such unbelievable things every time. How did I even imagine the word 'partner' as 'boyfriend'?? You've gotta calm that desired heart and brain of yours, Fourth.

"/embarrassed, facing the ground, ears getting red and hot/ Yea... Yeah... I would love to."
That was too much Fourth. He might think of you as a desperate omega looking for him particularly as a partner to the prom.

"/wide smile/ You wanted to say something as well right?? What is it??" - Gemini

/lovestruck, blushing hard/ I've never seen him smile so wide. Why does he make my heart go wild??

"Nothing, I was about to ask the same thing."

His smile faded as he heard what I said, but his eyes softened all of a sudden.

"Gemini, you are the heartthrob of our school, many omegas or students must be dying to go to the prom with you. But, why did you ask me??"

"/smile/ Might be because, I felt like going with you, of all. I wanted to ask the same question. Why were you thinking of asking me when all the alphas are lined up behind you to ask you??" - Gemini

I would be glad if you were one of them. But, just going to the prom with you makes me feel like a dream come true.
"/smile brightly/ Might be because, I felt like going with you, of all."

I walked into my room. Just after a few seconds I heard his footsteps withering away letting me know that he went to his room. I am so happy that Gemini asked me to go with him to the prom. I am excited as well as nervous. I'm planning to let him know about my little secret which Ford knows about, right that night. Gosh!! I need to get a nice and decent outfit for the prom.

The theme for the prom is The starry night sky which means we are graduating from highschool, even if we finish our higher studies the amount of knowledge that we gain will be less compared to the knowledge of this entire world which is endless just like Sky and we are the youth who are supposed to strive hard and shine brightly like the stars. The planners thought through this theme in a clever way. So the prom will be filled with shades of Blue and white. The next day of Gemini asking me to the prom, a blue colored outfit with white pants caught my eyes. I further took the outfit and had a look at it to notice my name embroidered on it. Must be prepared by Gemini. A smile crept on my face thinking of this gesture.

The prom night :

I am waiting for the charming guy who asked me to go to the prom with him.