Chapter 38

I and Fourth got to meet P'Pond and Phuwin, my twin. It was a sudden plan of Phuwin to have some fun in amusement park. Well, I do agree with him. I'll get some private time with Fourth as Ai'Phu will be busy with P'Pond.

"You want me to feed you??"

"No. I didn't say anything like that." - Fourth

"Then, why did you turn towards me after looking at PondPhuwin??"

"I... I was checking if... if... you were looking at them too." - Fourth

"Okay, I'll believe it. But... /leaning close to Fourth/ why are you stuttering all of a sudden??"

"Fourth, come on let's go to that store." - Phuwin

I'm suddenly feeling sorry for myself to think that Ai'Phu will let me have some cute moments with Fourth.

"Sure P'Phu... /both holding hands and running to the store/" - Fourth
  /wide eyes/ And why are you so eager to roam around with him, Fourth??

"/walking to P'Pond/ P'Pond... Will you please control your boyfriend??"

"He's your twin too, Gem" - Pond

"/dramatic sigh/ Sorry, I forgot."

    We then literally walked into every single store of amusement park. It's more as if Ai'Phu dragged all of us here just to shop with Fourth and use me and P'Pond as an ATM. Ai'Phu, if I won't get a single cute moment with Fourth today, then this is gonna be your last day.

"/smiling while looking at Fourth's glittering eyes/ You want me to buy it for you??"

"/looking at the plushies price/ Uhmm... No thanks, Gem. P'Pond will buy it for me." - Phuwin

"/rolling his eyes/ You think I asked you??

"Yes... Wait... You were asking Fourth?? Aww sugar daddy." - Phuwin 

"You like the white one. Don't you?? /Fourth shakes his head sideways implying a 'No'/"

"Gem, I know Fourth likes the white plushie. Can you buy it for him??" - Phuwin

"Sure.../happily walking to pay/"

  I forced Fourth to take the plushie as a gift from me. Gift that I bought for him for our first date.
  Thanks to the crowd that Fourth didn't get a seat in carousel ride and we scooted towards each other, adjusted our seat while him smiling for the whole ride. I want this to stay forever. We went into one of the capsule of Ferris wheel. Thank you Phuwin for not dragging Fourth with you when there are just 2 people allowed in a capsule.

"Gemini, look at the view... /looking at Gemini for seconds and again concentrating on the view/ It's so beautiful right??" - Fourth

"/looking at Fourth, cupping one side of own's cheek/ Yeah... The view is so beautiful.
Indeed it is. Nothing is as beautiful as you are.

"Are you sure that you are looking at the view before saying that??" - Fourth

"Yes, I did say that while looking at the view that was in front of my eyes."

  He blushed.... He.. He just blushed in front of me.

Right that night, we had our first kiss. He said it was a mishap but I didn't stop to express my feelings towards him. We also danced together in our prom. I can't help but fall deeper in love with him as day by day passes on. We are back to mansion after our prom and I will confess him right now.