Chapter 26

We reached the mansion. As I and mae reached my room, Gemini stood near the door of my room to check if we both mother and son needed anything. Mae examined the room and honestly, she was happy that I was living in such a big room with every housemaid and servants being kind to me.

"Gemini luk, I don't want to bother you but can I get another room?? The issue is, I snore loudly, it is not a habit, this actually started when I had to work hard to pay the loan sharks. I'm afraid that Fourth won't get much sleep if he sleeps beside me. I'm sorry ja... /Guilty face/" - Fourth's mom

"Don't worry krap, you can take a peaceful rest in this room. He can sleep on my bed. /Looks at Fourth/ right??" - Gemini
  Whaaaaaattttt????? Noo... I never said that I would sleep on his bed. What is mae actually trying to do??

"/Asking Gemini/ Then, what about you luk??" - Fourth's mom

"We are friends krap, we can share the bed... Right??" - Gemini
  What the heck is he saying?? I agree that I felt safe when I hugged him to sleep last night but I can't do that every day, Could I?? 

"/Whines/ But Mae..... I want to spend some time with you. Can't I share my bed with you?? /Pout, glittering eyes/"

"No... I don't want to disturb your sleep. You have school tomorrow, don't you?? You have to get up early, and if you don't get any sleep then you might end up sleeping in school. So... No." - Fourth's mom

"/Turns to Gemini/ Then can I have another guest room?? I'll sleep in there"

"Why?? /Dejected face/ you don't want to sleep with me today?? Last night, I cuddled you to sleep, didn't I??" - Gemini
   I cursed my mind about why I even asked him to cuddle with me last night. I looked at mae with wide eyes while she had a 'oh really??' look as well as a smirk on her face. I gave her a sheepish smile.

"Okay, I'll share the bed with you."
  I don't have any other choice, do I?? I went to Gemini's room as he followed me with a smiley face. How come he is so happy?? As we were in his room, he reminded me that I was still in my school uniform. I forgot to change into my PJ's. How did I even forget to change?? Was I so excited to spend another night with Gemini?? /Shakes his head/ What are you thinking Fourth?? You can't cuddle him today, or Gemini will think of you as a pervert. /Pout/ But I do want him to cuddle me to sleep.
  Great timing of Gemini that he handed me his PJ's when my mind and heart were having a fight. I changed into his PJ's to notice that they fit me perfectly. I came out of the bathroom to look at Gemini who was surfing through social media on his iPad.

"How come these PJ's fit me perfectly??"

"Uhmm... Uh... That must be your Pj which might've ended up in my closet." - Gemini

"Ohh... I can sleep on the couch if you want the bed for yourself."

"Why are you acting this way today?? Are you feeling uncomfortable to have me around you??" - Gemini

"No... Not like that. /Pout, playing with fingers/ I just feel like others might misunderstand you for sharing your bed with me."

"You don't have to worry. I don't care about such talks. Now... /Pats the space on the bed beside him/ get on. Let's get some sleep." - Gemini

   I got on the bed and placed a pillow between me and Gemini. He blinked a few times while looking at the pillow then he took the pillow and threw it to another side.

"Why are you placing a pillow between us??" - Gemini

"I don't have my bolster to hug. I was about to use the pillow as my bolster."

"Then what about these?? /Spreading his arms and looking at them/" - Gemini

"I don't want to hurt your arms. They'll be sore and numb once we get up early in the morning."

"You are way too light to make my arms go numb, now come on." - Gemini

  I scooted toward his side while he hugged me as if it would be his last night.
The slight reddish tint on my cheeks is way too evident. I am not even able to look at him in the eye properly. What has he even done to me?? Then I suddenly remembered that I had to thank him for everything that happened today.

"/Looks at Gemini/ Gemini..."

"/Looks at Fourth/ Hmm??" - Gemini

"Thank you so much for the surprise as well as the present."

"/confused face/ I know about the b'day surprise and you don't have to thank me. But, when did you receive gift from me??" - Gemini

"/Smiles/ Without knowing, you've given me the best gift, which is my mom. /Soft eyes/ Thank you."

"That was not a gift. It was my duty." - Gemini

"/Knitted eyebrows/ How come??"

"Uhhh... Uhm... The thing is... I noticed some days before that someone was following us continuously. I then got to know that it was your mom all along. She was looking for a chance to talk to you. While you are my friend. I would be happy to see you happy with your mom rather than forcing you to live with me." - Gemini
  That's not true, if we talk about our old days when I came into this mansion for the first time as Gemini's servant, that time I admit that I was not happy to live in this mansion with Gemini who was ordering me around everyday. But now, everything has changed. Even my feelings toward Gemini seems to be changed. I suddenly started to feel so safe with him being around me that I don't want to live anywhere but where Gemini would be. If you think this is cheesy then go ahead. But I do really feel safe around him.

"Gemini, now that mom is back, if she asks you to send me back with her, will you??"

  I looked at him to notice him sleeping like a baby while hugging me in a gentle hug. The scene in front of me, made me smile. I caressed his cheek softly, why... I don't know. I just felt like it.
/Fourth to himself/ Please don't let me go if mom insists to take me with her. Please... I might feel awkward to live with her suddenly after so many years. And also I don't think I'll be able to live far away from you...
Then I hugged him back and drifted off to my dreamland. 
.
.
.
.
That's it for the 26th chapter. I am so thankful for all the votes and support for this fanfic. I hope you guys are not getting bored. Hope you guys are enjoying the story. I'll make sure to let my readers know about Gemini's feelings  in his POV soon. Please look forward to it. I love you all... Have a nice week.