Chapter 17

Author's POV: 

   Gemini woke up from the bed which was not his. He noticed clothes everywhere and looked at himself. He was shocked at the fact that he was utterly naked. He took his clothes and wore them. He knew that he was in Fourth's room, but he didn't know how he ended up there. Confusion was written all over his face, he looked beside him to look at who he slept with. But that was not the case. No one was on the bed. He saw another pair of clothes and identified immediately that the clothes belonged to Fourth, but he was missing from the scene. He straightly went to the bathroom to check if Fourth was in there. But no. He looked around the room and found a small figure in the corner. It was Fourth. He hugged his knees to his chest while burying his head between his knees and chest. Gemini went to Fourth slowly.

"Fourth..." - Gemini 

  Fourth was alarmed when he heard Gemini's voice. He looked at Gemini. Gemini was shocked to look at Fourth's state. Fourth was half naked. His cheeks, neck, and many other parts had bruises. His lips were swollen and bleeding. Fourth's wrist had dark marks on them as if someone had tied his hand for a year. His eyes are swollen and seemed as if they had nothing in them. Gemini was more than horrified to look at Fourth's state. Gemini stepped closer to Fourth making Fourth flinch in his seat. Tears started to fall from Fourth's eyes. Seeing Fourth flinch in his seat, Gemini stopped in his way. 

"Fourth... Am I... /gulp, disbelief/ Am I the one who did this to you?? /slowly stepping towards Fourth/" - Gemini

"/fear/ Don't move. Don't come any closer. /gush of tears tripping on his cheeks/ I beg you. I was all ruined last night. What else do you want from me??

"Fourth listen to me... /stepping closer/ I can explain. Please listen to me..." - Gemini

"/takes a sharp and pointed thing nearby and points to his neck, Gemini stops in his way immediately/ I SAID DON'T COME CLOSER!! I'll kill myself if you do so. Anyway, I don't have anything left. I don't have anyone who would appreciate me for who I am. And last night I was sure that I was just a plaything in this world. I don't have any pride and I am useless trash as you used to call me.

"/heavy breathes/ Fourth... Don't think of yourself that way. /tears in his eyes/ I want to explain. Please hear me out." - Gemini 

"Why are you crying?? Why are feeling down?? /biting his lips and crying/ It's not you who experienced whatever happened with me yesterday?? It's not you who begged hours to stop. It's not you who tried, again and again, to be set free. Why crying now when you don't know how you behaved with me like a beast last night??

   Gemini fell to his knees unable to hear all the things that he did to Fourth last night. 

"/wiping his tears and a serious face/ Get out of here... /Gemini looks at Fourth with glassy eyes/ I SAID GET OUT!! before I cut my throat open in front of you.

  Gemini got up and went out of the room. Gemini was in disbelief. He somehow managed to do his morning routine and had breakfast. But noticed that Fourth was not there to have breakfast. Gemini took Fourth's breakfast to his room. Gemini knocked on the door. Fourth slowly opened the door partially and took a look a who it is. 

"Have some breakfast. You've not eaten anything from yesterday." - Gemini 

"Why do you care?? /about to close the door/

"Please Fourth... neglecting food will worsen your health." - Gemini 

"Then what is wrong with me to die?? Are you worried that I'll die in your mansion??

"You may think whatever you want about me. But please have your food." - Gemini 

   Fourth closes the door. After some time during lunch, Gemini sends one of the female servants with the lunch to Fourth's room. The woman knocks at the door and calls Fourth's name. Fourth opens the door. 

"Nong Fourth ja... Today's lunch is delicious. Why don't you eat?? Are you not hungry??" - The woman 

"/not so interested and pale face, hiding behind the door to not show his face covered with bruises/ I don't want anything krap. I'm not so hungry.

"But why don't you taste it??" - The woman

"I don't feel like eating anything krap. Thank you for your concern. And I'm sorry for making you feel worried. I just didn't get enough sleep. I feel tired, so I just want to rest.

"/worried/ Okay ja... If you say so." - The woman

   Gemini sighed as he noticed the scene from afar. 

A week passed, and Fourth was not ready to open up. He still felt upset. He didn't eat anything properly. He would eat because the housemaids were worried about him. This news went up to Gemini's mother too. She is a doctor and works till late at night every day.  She used to force Fourth to eat up. She is a nice woman. She respects every servant and housemaid equally. She was able to understand Fourth but Fourth was not able to open up totally with her. She didn't know what was wrong with Fourth. She didn't know what her son did to the little boy. Gemini was attending his school but he had thoughts of 'how is Fourth today??' 'Is he okay??' 'Should I talk to him today' lingering in his head. At the end of school hours, he would get notes from his friend and put them in front of Fourth's door. He would knock on the door and say "I got today's notes. Use them. I'm sorry for what I did." every day and he would notice the notes untouched outside the door as it is. 

  Gemini finally thought to call Fourth's aunt from the cafe. One evening, Gemini fetched Fourth's aunt and drove to the mansion. He explained to her that Fourth was neither eating properly nor attending school. He remained absent for several days. She was worried to death. As they reached the mansion, Fourth's aunt rushed to Fourth's room as Gemini guided her. She knocked on the door and called Fourth's name. Fourth opened the door with tears-filled eyes. He looked paler. His lips turned white. Mook hugged Fourth once he revealed himself. 

"/shocked/ My dear, what happened to you?? How come you are in this state?? Explain everything. I'm here for you." - Mook 

"/hugging pa from one side/ Nothing pa... I just didn't get much sleep these days.

"Not true. It was all because of me krap. /stands in front of Fourth and his aunt/ " - Gemini 
.
.
.
.
  Sorry for the late update guys... I was very busy today. That's it for the 17th chapter. Hope you guys liked it... Thank you for all the votes and reads. This is the turn for both GeminiFourth. I appreciate if you guys are looking forward for every chapter. See ya... Have a great week...