Chapter 8

Thank God, he is back from his shower. Who the hell takes 1 hour 30 minutes for shower?? (a/n : It's Gemini) I nearly got a mini heart attack. Not because he would die or get hurt, I was worried more about myself that they would hold me responsible for every kind of accidents happening with him. His tall and petite body wearing white robe came out of the bathroom.

"Hey, get me my uniform." - Gemini

  I ran towards that mall like closet and brought his uniform. Once he finished wearing it...

"Get a watch for me, that suits with my looks, my uniform and my mood." - Gemini

"How is your mood right now??"

"Hmm... I think servants are not supposed to use pronouns with their master. Am I right??" - Gemini

"/Annoyed face/ Kra..p Khun noo Gemini."

"So, you want to know about my mood?? /Fourth nods/ I'm in the mood of having some fun like bullying you??" - Gemini

"/Fake bright smile/ In case, if Khun noo Gemini is talking about sending me back again and again to get some other watches, /not interested look/ then that's not called bullying. It's rather known as teasing what you do with your friends."

"/Scoff/ Why not say directly that you want me to be your friend?? Why solving  useless puzzles??" And if you need your answer, it's a clear NO!!" - Gemini
  Sheesh... Who would want to be friends with their bully?? Khun noo satt..

   I went to the closet again and bought a watch.

  He looked at the watch and immediately said 'lame choice' I went again, brought another one

  He looked at the watch and immediately said 'lame choice' I went again, brought another one. This time he shaked his head sideways giving a signal of No. That bastard made me go so many times that I'm not able to feel my legs.
  Finally, he said yes to one of the watches after an era passed. My next task is to serve him the breakfast. I went with him to that huge dining hall. As he said that the kitchen was near the hall, it was easy to find, and I went in to get our breakfast. I tried to have my breakfast as calmly as I could. Cuz, this bastard is not satisfied from 'bullying' me before.

In school :

"So... How did it go with debt collector?? Did he agree to extend the deadline??" - Ford

"You think he would do that? As punishment, I am serving as a servant in a big mansion."

"Who is your master?? Do I know him/her?? Is he/she good to you?? When will you get back to your home?" - Ford

"The home that I used to live with dad is no more. I'm punished for life imprisonment in that mansion. I am not allowed to turn back now. And yes, you know who my master is."

"Who is it?? Who is it??" - Ford

"What the hell are you guys talking about?? I've been sitting here for more than 10 minutes and still I don't understand any of this conversation. What is with this life imprisonment?? Mansion?? Master??" - Mark
  His face is filled with visible question mark. It makes me laugh. Can't believe this baby is my friend's boyfriend

"B, I'll explain everything to you once we reach home." - Ford
  To which Mark nodded his head as a loyal puppy and enjoyed his drink.

"So, who is your master?? You said I know him??" - Ford

"It's not just that you know him, you hate him to your guts... /A moment of silence/ You know who I'm talking about right??"

"You mean... THAT JERK!!?? GEMINI??!!" - Ford

"Yeah, you got it right."

"What a coincidence mung. Your bully is now your master??" - Ford

"I know. I can't change my fate though

"/Puts his hand on Fourth's shoulder/ I feel bad for you. It's not fair that you have to lead this way for the rest of your life. Why don't you run away from that hell? You are familiar with my brother, he is now in Chiang Mai. He'll help you to live a peaceful life over there" - Ford

"Mei au na mung. I'm not left even with a single penny and if I run away to Chiang Mai as you said, then I must also look for a new school to complete my studies. And also that jerk has CCTV assessment of his mansion, so it's not possible for me to run away that easily"

"Ok, then su su na mung. I'll be praying that the jerk will set you free soon. You know, you've got my back, right?" - Ford

"Thank you na mung"

  Even in school that jerk didn't let me be peacefully. He ordered me to get a drink, when I asked which drink he wants he said he'll drink whatever I get for him. I did as he said, I got a drink but then he splashed the drink on my face.

"Oops... Sorry, my hand slipped suddenly." - Gemini

"/Smiles even if he is hurt/ That's ok. Mistakes happen."

"Come on, get me another one." - Gemini

   I ran towards the cafe near our school and got another drink for him. I hope this won't be my daily routine. This time he took a sip of the drink and spat it.

"Did you put poison in it?? Why is it tasting so bad??" - Gemini

"I won't dare to do that to Khun noo krap"

"That's good if you are aware about it." - Gemini

After school :

   Finally school hours finished and I am heading back. What am I going to do with this life?? Why am I the only person who is living this kind of life?? Why is other's life better than mine?? These thoughts always cross my mind. I was thinking of these questions again till I felt someone grabbing my collar and pulling me towards the other side of the road that I was walking from.

"Where do you think you are going? Huh?? That's not the way for mansion, remember??" - Gemini

"/Pops out of world/ Uhh.. /looks at Gemini/ What?? What are you doing here again??"

"/Leaves Fourth's collar/ I'm taking you back to home. Are you thinking of running away??" - Gemini

  I looked at the road that I've been walking and recognized that the road in which I've been walking leads to Pa's cafe. Which is why he thought I was running away.

"I won't run away, don't worry. I don't even have anything with me right now. You think I've got loads of money like you to get whatever I want after running away?? And please I beg you /clasping hands together, serious face/ don't you ever give the position of 'home' to your mansion. Or the word Home will lose it's meaning."

  He stood silent for a moment and finally said...

"Let's go, it's getting late. /Turns around to leave/" - Gemini

"Wait... /Gemini stops and turns towards Fourth/ I want you to do me a favour. I was not able to bid goodbye to my aunt. Will you give me some time so that I'll meet her for one last time??"

"/After thinking/ Okay but I'm coming with you. I'm afraid that you'll use your aunt's help to run away." - Gemini

"I'm not the master. You are, you can do whatever you want. Why asking me??"

   This stubborn jerk following me around doesn't make me feel more comfortable.
.
.
.
.
That's it for 8th chapter guys... Hope you enjoyed while reading it.. I'm sorry that Gemini is acting like an actual jerk in the recent chapters... Once he said in an interview that he wanted to have a role as a badboy, which is how I got the idea for this fanfic... Stay tuned to know what happens next.
Thank you for all the votes as well as comments. 🫶🫶