Chapter 10

I heard knocks on my door, bringing me back to my bedroom from my dreamland. I went to check who it was and to my surprise it was Gemini. He barged inside my room and looked at my swollen eyes. He didn't need to be so close. 

"Next time don't make me angry. This wouldn't happen in the first place if you didn't make me angry." - Gemini

"Is it so hard to say sorry?? Why are you here?? To let me know about the reason why I made you angry?" 

"Whatever, I'm here to check if you are dead or alive. I will have to take responsibility if you die in this mansion. And I also wanted to say that you are allowed to go to that flower shop opening ceremony of your phi, but I'll be going with you." - Gemini 

"Why will you come with me??" 

"In case you think to run away... That's not gonna happen even in our dreams." - Gemini 

"/smiles, sparkly eyes/ So I am allowed to go right??" 

"Yes, now don't make those eyes and back to normal." - Gemini 

   Can't believe that jerk, really let me go to the ceremony. I must text Ford and tell him to help me. I should also let P'Mix know that I'll be there for the ceremony. I texted both of them. The jerk is still in my room looking at my closet. 

"You don't have anything to wear for the ceremony." - Gemini 

   I was not able to say anything, he further started to look into the clothes... But wait...
I'm missing a piece of the puzzle...
.
.
/gasp/ HOW DID HE GET TO KNOW ABOUT THE CEREMONY??!! I didn't say anything about the ceremony during our fight. How come he knows about it??

"Khun noo krap..." 

"What is it??" - Gemini 

"How did you know about the ceremony?? /walks towards Gemini/ I don't think I mentioned it to you??? Did I???" 

"/clears throat/ Arhm... /avoids looking towards Fourth/ I don't know, I just took a guess." - Gemini 

"Woah... Such an exact guess /looking at Gemini with suspicious eyes/ Will you teach me how to do it??" 

"Hey look, /showing the closet/ you don't have anything to wear for the ceremony. Why not do some shopping??" - Gemini 

"Why not we change the topic to the previous one?? the ceremony one?? /Gemini walks out, Fourth looks at him with anger/ Hey answer the question before going." 

"What?? I'm going to my closet. Let me get an outfit for you too. I don't want others to think that my servant doesn't get well treatment from me." - Gemini 

    This guy!!! Got away from my hands. But yeah, what he said was true. I don't have any clothes to wear for the ceremony. P'Mix will be there, I can't embarrass myself in front of him. Wait, I've got a text. 1 from P'Mix and 1 from Ford. 

(A/n: The conversation in {}(flower braces) will be the text messages in Fourth's phone)

{My crush: Glad to hear that you'll be coming over. 

My friend: What's the matter mung?? Are you okay?? Did that jerk do anything to you??

Me: No Ford, I am okay.

My friend: Ai satt!! You scared the hell out of me. 

Me: Hehehe... Sorry va...

My friend: Spill it. What help do you need from me?