Chapter 34

Wait, wait... What is he hugging Fourth for?? I watched them having a conversation and after a few minutes, I saw Fourth coming towards my table with my order. He turned around to head back as soon as he kept my order on the table. I hurriedly grabbed his wrist so that he could stop in his way. He turned to me.

"Where are you going now??"

"I'm going back to help my aunt." - Fourth

"/squints eyes/ Going to help aunt or talk to that phi who saved you that night in pub??"

"You remember him??" - Fourth

"How can I forget him?? By the way, what is he doing here?? Don't tell me he was kicked out from that job, and he begged you to get him a job??"

  I don't know what I am talking right now. But I'm having this burning sensation all over my body that it is making me angry.

"Fourth what is taking so long?? /looks at the person sitting/ You??" - Mix

"Why so shocked phi?? Not happy to see me??"

"Why are you here?? /looking towards Fourth/ Is he following you because of that night??" - Mix

"/smiles brightly/ No phi, why would he do that?? He would rather let his men spy on me." - Fourth

  What the heck is he doing right now?? Is he the one that I bullied today?? How can he smile so brightly to him?? In the middle of these thoughts I don't know when I banged the table, which also got the attention of the other two standing in front of me and when I stood up with fury.

"Fourth!! We are going back that's it..."

That is the only thing came out from my mouth. And I turned around while heading to the car with my feet stomping. I don't know what's going on with me. I feel really uneasy and uncomfortable. Everything inside me is exploding as if it is an active volcano. I got into the car and waited for Fourth, why did he not follow me behind?? As we reached home, I stopped Fourth from further going to his room.

"/curious look that feared Fourth/ You seem to have fun with that phi?? Is he your boyfriend, new hubby, or one-night stand?"

"/angry/ It's none of your business." - Fourth

What does he mean, it's none of my business. 

"How is it, not my business?? You are my servant, my plaything. I don't want to see my plaything to feel so happy and safe. I want my plaything to tremble in front of me. And... What kind of son are you?? Hitting on every man not caring if that's an alpha, beta, or an omega?? I heard you don't know where your mom is, right?? She must have left you just because of this... She might have felt ashamed to have a son like yo.../Fourth slaps Gemini's cheek not letting him talk further/"

"/angry, shouts loudly/ WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU?? WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME?? WAS IT MY FAULT TO BE BORN AS A GAY?? /clutching his hands towards his chest and head faced down, tears falling from eyes continuously/ Is it my fault that mom left me and dad?? Why is it wrong to be gay?? I am a human too... I just like a human who has the same gender as me. What is wrong with it?? /looking at Gemini/" - Fourth

  My cheek stinged due to the slap. Eyes were utterly shocked at the unbelievable thing that just happened a moment ago. I was not able to hear anything. When I looked at his face, I saw the tears running down towards his cheek like a stream. He mumbled in a low voice but it was audible enough for me to strike by the guilt that I was disrespecting him while I am gay too. When he looked into my eyes, I felt my heart ache all of a sudden as if he was not looking into my eyes but into my soul. I lowered my eyes. He ran into his room and closed the door.
Shiya... Meng... How can you disrespect someone who is just like you Gem?? It's like disrespecting yourself. Why did I not think before saying any of that.
  I don't know what I'm waiting for. I keep checking the door of Fourth's bedroom. My feet keep dragging me to that door alone. It's been hours and it's getting me impatient. That omega didn't think of doing something bad to himself, did he?? I knocked on the door to check on him. He opened the door, as I looked at him, I noticed his swollen eyes. To get a better look I leaned closer towards his face. He was stunned.