Chapter 2

It's been a day and the bully has not yet confronted me. What is wrong with him?? What is with this sudden change?? Why does it feel like he stopped bullying me after hearing my story?? If that's the case, I should have told him my story even before he started bullying me. Still, I don't think he has any emotional effect after hearing my story. Well, I'm happy. It's not like I want to get bullied by him. It's just, I feel like he won't back off. 

"Hey, specs!! Did you miss me?" - Gemini

  Yeah... How did I even think that this bastard has a heart? How did I even think he would leave me alone for one day? 

"You think I would back off after hearing that shitty story of yours?? Who knows what you are hiding just like the fact that you are gay." - Gemini 

"/tears in eyes, anger/ What does that even have to do with a bastard like you?? /scoff/ Don't tell me that you have feelings for me?? Which is why you like to bully me?? Huh??" I asked him without thinking much, which made him scoff and his anger was at its peak level. 

I really know how to get on his nerves.  He punched my face which was not a surprise for me. It's more like my daily routine. I was lucky enough to survive his anger. Shit!! But this mess made my glasses land on the floor, with him stepping on them and changing their shape.  Fuck!! Sometimes I regret behaving that way with him. It's easy to get on his nerves, but very difficult to handle if anything other than my body is damaged. Whether it might be my glasses or my uniform. I can't afford another pair. They are expensive. I'll have to ask advance from my aunt to buy new glasses. I've already troubled her enough to report about this bastard.

 In cafe:  

It's not a surprise that my aunt was worried to death after looking at me, once I stepped into her cafe.