Chapter 35

The next day, when we were in school, my crappy friends surrounded around Fourth. What do they want now?? I was about to stop them from doing anything. But what they did, surprised me and also made me burn in fire.

"Fourth we are sorry for bullying you." - Booth

"If we knew you were so beautiful, we would have never touched that pretty face of yours" - Photo

  What do they mean they would never touch his face if they knew that he would look so beautiful?? I feel like bullying my own friends. But I don't want dad to know about me bullying my own friends and faking the bullying with the other boys. 

It's been a month and I still see everyone surrounding around him. Today was the same as a month. Three jokers claimed that they had a date with Fourth. Seriously... At these times I just put my hands in my pocket and watch their drama while leaning to the wall. But this time Fourth is feeling uncomfortable, I don't know how I am able to feel it. I guess the way he looks right now is enough to know. Time to meddle their business

"Leave him alone..."

"Who are you?? Why are you meddling in a couple's business??/Fourth's eyes get widened as he hears the word 'Couple'/" - Senior

"/scoff/ Couple my ass... Can't you see? He is feeling uncomfortable with your behavior??"

  I glared at him while he asked Fourth if he really did feel that way. He nodded and the senior left him and me alone after apologizing. I guess the Senior just wanted to get everyone's attention. Now... These two dumbasses. They've not left yet?? My eyes filled with death glare never wandered away from them. Well, it was enough for them to leave Fourth alone and run for their life. I left from there when I knew that the drama was over.

  Today I'll be going to the ceremony with Fourth. That midget came with us to the mansion after school. It took me some half an hour to get ready. I looked at the door of Fourth's bedroom and it's still closed. What are those two doing in there?? I went and knocked on the door. I want to know how Fourth is looking right now. The door opened and I kept looking to notice Ford opening the door. The excitement in my eyes died out. But Fourth came towards the door.

  Every time  he dresses these kinds of outfits with his hair done, I don't know what happens to me

  Every time  he dresses these kinds of outfits with his hair done, I don't know what happens to me. I forget to take a breath. The lip shade matching just perfectly with his skin tone and those two strands of his hair falling on the exposed forehead. Perfect...
Gem, get a hold on yourself. He is going to confess his feelings to that phi today. What are you even thinking as if you have a chance. And I would better not call Ford as a midget from now on.
We reached the shop as he went straight to that phi.