Chapter 28

In School:

   Gemini is getting a lot of compliments from the teacher that he is doing good with his studies and he's changing himself for real in the best way by avoiding all the bullying and other bad habits. When Gemini told me all of this, I felt so proud of him. MarkFord felt proud too. Ai'Ford was very happy with his change. He even brought up to me that my life is going through such an irony. And yeah... It's true. I like the one, to whom I lost my virginity. After our school hours, we were about to head to the mansion, but someone caught Gemini's eyes when he was about to get into the car. Gemini left the door as it is, ran to the man, and jumped on him to hug him. I've never seen him so happy.  This is the moment... I feel my chest tightening all of a sudden. If others call it jealousy, then it is.
  Gemini came toward the car with the man, but another man joined them. As the sight of them became clear to me, I cursed myself for getting jealous of Gemini's twin brother. I was back from my thoughts when I felt someone wrapping their arms around me from the front. I blinked twice to notice that Gemini's twin brother, Phuwin hugged me in his warm and sweet embrace. After hugging me for a minute he held my shoulders and took a look of me from my toes to my face. I am kinda embarrassed. 

"Nice to meet you, my brother-i... Ouch... Ouch... Gem what the heck are you doing?? Why are you pinching me in the back?? /pout/ You know my skin is sensitive." - Phuwin 

     Was he about to call me brother-in-law??? Really??? 

     No, I might've heard wrong. Am I so greedy to be a part of Gemini's family that I am even hearing Phuwin calling me brother as brother-in-law?? God!!! What is wrong with me?? Phuwin then faced me again and smiled. His smile is so sweet and cute. This time he held his hand in front of me to shake his hand. 

"It's really nice to meet you Fourth. I was so excited to meet you that I've been pissing my boyfriend with my rant till here." - Phuwin 

   He's like a cute bear. Looking like an excited kid who is waiting to go home with his mom after kindergarten. This actually made me smile. I shook hands with his. 

"Nice to meet you too Phuwin.

"/surprised/ Ohh... You know my name?? Seems like someone already told you about my story just like how I was mentioned with your story." - Phuwin 

"Did Gemini tell you about me??

   He nodded with a smile. This time I can't hide, I blushed for real. I looked at Gemini's direction. It was great that Phuwin's boyfriend and Gemini were busy in their talk or I would melt into a puddle if Gemini noticed me blushing. 

"Thank you for taking such good care of my nong, Fourth. Whenever I called him, all I would hear from him was his hoarse voice saying that he was lonely and not a single friend was genuine to him before he met you. He changed a lot after meeting you." - Phuwin 

I didn't know Phuwin was born first... 

"There is nothing to thank in it phi. All I did was hear his difficulties and understand them. I was not able to help him.

   Gemini and P'Phuwin's boyfriend came to us with a confused faces. 

"What were you two talking about??" - Pond 

"Nothing... We were just getting to know each other. /looks at Fourth/ Right Fourth?? /Fourth nods/ By the way Fourth, /showing Pond/ this is my boyfriend Pond." - Phuwin 

"/wai/ Sawadee krap phi...

"Sawadee ja, nong Fourth. I've heard a lot about you from Phuwin, he never stops blabbering about you. Finally, we are meeting each other." - Pond