Chapter 15

A week passed as if it was just a snap of the fingers. All the preparations for the party were done. Everything was perfect just as Gemini's dad expected. Gemini found a talented stylist who would take care of his and my hair as well as makeup. It was the weekend by the way. We were busy checking the preparations. As dusk got closer Gemini went to get ready while I waited for my turn. Just after half an hour, Gemini came out of his room. He looked good.

Next was my turn, and I went inside

Next was my turn, and I went inside. At first, the stylist told me to freshen up and put on the suit. I finished putting on my suit. I was made to sit on a chair and the mirror in in front of me. The stylist started his job and he was done after half an hour just like Gemini. I looked at the mirror satisfied. I was looking so cute that I wanted to pinch my cheeks. As I was set, I went outside where Gemini was waiting for my result.

"Khun noo krap..."

He slowly turned towards me

He slowly turned towards me. He took a good look at me from my toes to head. Not to say but it seemed like he was shocked. The stylist took a look at both of us and started to praise us. The stylist then took out his phone and told me and Gemini to stand beside each other. We did. Then he told us to poke our cheeks and smile. We did that too. He clicked some of our pics. I went towards the stylist to look at our pics. He turned the screen towards me to show the pic.

 He turned the screen towards me to show the pic

The pics came out well. But this pic got my attention. Gemini was standing beside me closely to look at the pics.

"/Puzzled look/ Why are you looking at me in this pic krap Khun noo?"

"I didn't know that a mole was made on your cheek. I just turned towards you to look at that fake mole. /Talking to the stylist/ please send me all the pics phi." - Gemini

"/Nods his head/ Okay ja." - The stylist

"That's not a fake mole, it's a real one. /talking to the stylist/ Then please send me the pics too krap phi.

"You don't need to. I have them. I'll send them to you." - Gemini

"/pout/ Why can't phi send me himself??

    I don't want him to get my Line ID, or he will give me orders in the Line. 

"I don't want to answer. Now come on, we must get down. And listen to me, you are not allowed to leave this mansion during the party or after the party. You must stay stuck with me. Many alphas will be here at the party. Some of them might even want to take advantage of you which is why you are not allowed to leave my side. Got it??" - Gemini 

   I was not able to say anything as his eyes were fixed on mine and the eyes were filled with worry and they softened as I nodded. We went downstairs and welcomed every guest. Gemini's dad introduced Gemini as his son and also introduced me as Gemini's friend. The main guest of the party arrived, and he greeted others with a handshake. After shaking his hand with Gemini, he held his hand out toward me. I shake his hand, but he didn't seem like he would leave my hand. He was staring at me continuously. Thanks to Gemini's dad that he got his attention back and took him toward other guests. The party started with Gemini's dad and his client announcing their project with a toast. Everyone grabbed their drinks and raised their hands saying "Cheers" Gemini was having fun with his drink, but he never left me alone anywhere. I was neither interested in drinks nor the party. Gemini's dad came towards us as he told Gemini something in his ear. Gemini took me toward the orchestra and told them to get started with the music. At first, they played a lot of instruments. All of them were well-known and fine pieces of music. After some time Gemini's dad came to Gemini again and told him to prepare for a dance. Gemini told his dad that he was not ready. When Gemini's dad started to force him, he looked at me and told his dad that he would dance with me???

WHHHAAATT??? Excuse me!!! How about asking me first?? Right, who am I in this mansion to decide by myself? He slowly came to me with pleading eyes. I felt pity so I just nodded when he asked me. 

{A/n : Guys, please open your Spotify and look for the song 'Something Alright' by Alfred Sun and David Eung Hao. I've made the fonts bold for the lines of lyrics in the flower braces. You guys are supposed to read the POV 'AFTER' the bold lined lyrics of the song which plays in the background. If you don't get this then just imagine the scene by yourself. Thank you..} 

The two singers announced the name of the song, which was 'Something Alright' Everyone clapped their hands. 

The song started with the notes of the guitar. 

{Play the song now} 

Gemini stood facing me. He held his hand out in front of me. I gave my hand in his as he slowly guided me towards the dance floor. He took my other hand and put it on his shoulder while his hand slipped toward my waist. Our clasped hands were raised into the air. 

We swayed at the music and the song. 

Taking a step back, a step beside, a step on another side simultaneously as if our feet found the way by themselves. While both of our eyes had soft looks for each other. His eyes never drifted off me. Nor did mine. 

.

He twirled me and again clasped our hands. Back to the same position and swayed again. 

.

He then let our hands free which was clasped. Took my hands and encircled them to his nape. Both of his hands rested on my waist as he pulled me closer.

 {In lyrics: Drifting slowly with scenario... There are half a dozen people...

His forehead slowly leaned toward mine. Our eyes closed as if it was meant to happen, and our bodies swayed toward the music and beats. The lyrics of the song add a peaceful vibe to our moves. 

{In lyrics: Yeah, we can go outside... to see the silent stars...

He took my hands again and held them in his. Pushed me towards his opposite and pulled me towards him twirling one of my hands. I was locked between him and his hands, while my back was facing his face. 

{In lyrics: To the place, inside... where the unexpressed...

He took one of my hands and pushed me sideways while pulling me resulting in me twirling by myself till I reached him again. He did the same toward the other side. 

{In lyrics: Baby we've got something alright...}

I was bent down with his hands surrounding my waist not letting me fall from his hand. Him leaning toward my face. While we slowly stood up straight. Our eyes not letting each other drift apart. 
.
.
.
.
That's it for 15th chapter guys... I've decided that I'll be publishing the next chapter once the fanfic gets 1k votes. And thank you 12.4k reads. I love you all... The next chapter is gonna be angst. Have a nice week... 🤭😘❤️❤️