Chapter 37

Fourth was in disbelief and disappointed on me. But as days went on, he started to understand me. I was not able to believe that Fourth believed me. I thought he would just ignore my words as i also used to bully him. I told the reason about that night which might've assured him that I really didn't intend to do such thing to him. We passed through those days finally making me think that I would get loads of time with Fourth but then I was told to prepare for a business trip with dad. Honestly..... I'm gonna miss him. After a week which also felt like a lifetime without him, I returned back but heard the news of Fourth's dad's death. I ran into the said hospital to notice him crying non-stop. He hugged me tightly while crying his heart out. It breaks my heart to see him crying like this. Ohh... How I want to embrace him in one of my most gentle and warm hugs while comforting words coming out of my mouth and how I want to cup his cheeks in the most endearing way to convey him that he has me, while wiping his tears. But I just can't, I've promised him that I won't touch him till he allows me to. I don't want to go back on my words.

   He was affected a lot after his dad's death. But then he started to recover, we went to drink, that was the night when he hugged me to sleep. The next morning when he looked at me with his morning messy hair, the squinted eyes, the glowing skin which was glowing extra due to the sunlight, a sweet smile which would melt the arctic and antarctic regions, I was not even able to move. Actually arctic and antarctic regions would melt but I was frozen. I can't believe that he is taking up all of the space in my mind and also my heart. I was frozen but that didn't make me not kiss him right at that time. My soul screamed to steal a kiss and walk away but my conscience told me to take it slow and excuse myself. And I did as my conscience wanted me to do. 

  No... No, no, no......... This is such a torture. Why am I supposed to go on a business trip again?? Why am I not getting any time to spend with Fourth?? But gotta go no matter what happens.
I met the client, some negotiations, and finally deal. I was heading back to the resort, but received a call from mom that Fourth was not back to home after school hours. I panicked, where might've he gone?? I called Pa Mook, without making her worry over Fourth, I asked her if he came to meet her. The answer was no. I then called chauffeur. He seemed hesitating to talk about Fourth as he was supposed to drop and pick up Fourth from school. After some threats he finally let out the truth. I drove towards the privet jet and flew in it to the exact location where my dad kept Fourth as a hostage for his client.
I was lucky that the client didn't leave with Fourth. He was saved on time. No injuries, just fear and relief filled in his eyes at the same time. He started crying while hugging me. He must be so scared at this moment.

  After having a big fat fight with my dad, we reached the mansion with me feeding him some porridge and him smiling ear to ear. I wonder what is going on in his mind right now which is making him smile. After tucking him in the bed as I was about to go back to my room, I felt his hand grabbing mine. He is asking for cuddles from someone like me. Could he please not make me fall for him more than this?? Gotta wake up early, tomorrow is Fourth's birthday and I have a surprise fot him.

   We celebrated Fourth's birthday and as a surprise I asked Fourth's mom to be the host of this party. Fourth talked to me after the party that he don't want to see and talk to his mother. I somehow convinced him to listen to her reasons. They had a hearty talk, ended up crying in each other's arms. Glad that he could understand her. She was devasted to hear that Fourth didn't want to meet her when I approached her for the first time.
We were heading back to the mansion.

"Gemini luk.. thank you for looking after my son all these days ja." - Fourth's mom

"Don't thank me krap aunty. It was all thanks to your son that I changed and made new friends."

"It makes me feel relieved to see that there is someone who cares for my son in my place and the wonderful thing is, he cares for that person a lot too. I'm happy for both of you." - Fourth's mom