Chapter 27

I woke up to the never ending sound of my alarm, which somehow woke Gemini too. We greeted each other with sweet 'Good Morning's and Gemini told me that he would take a shower first. As I was looking for my uniform, I remembered that Gemini placed it in his mall-like closet last night. I went into the closet to look for my uniform. The closet was huge which made me look into every corner. I found it folded and placed neatly on an upper section of a closet. This was the time when I cursed my height. As a sequence Gemini entered the closet in his bath robe. His uniform was placed beside mine. I would find the uniforms easily if they were placed in their regular place. But, the place seems to be changed by someone. I think it's Gemini. Usually after the laundry the housemaids place his uniforms  in the closet.
    I tiptoed to reach till the uniforms, but no matter how many times I tried they were not getting into my hands. And... Like a kdrama moment, Gemini stood behind me, tiptoed just a bit and took our uniforms. While I was confused like 'eyy... How is that possible?? I'm just inches shorter than him. How come he gets them so easily and I won't'. I turned to check mine and Gemini's height again. At the same time he looked down at me. I panicked to look at the distance between us. He really is taller than me. Makes me feel as if I am a baby. The next thing what Gemini did literally blowed my head as he bent toward my face and kept his hands toward my both side as if he locked me between his hands and the closet. I looked down feeling hot and the dark red tint growing on my cheeks to my ears every second. Can you even imagine?? Him looking at me with those soft eyes which were being covered with his wet and dripping bangs. And his chest was showing off within his bath robe as he bended towards me. He doesn't know how this is affecting my sanity. He doesn't know how hot he looks this way, sending chills down to my spine...
  Come on Fourth... Look for a topic and break this awkward silence... I won't be able to face him again if I won't break this silence and also I don't want him to hear my heartbeat which is going through such a fast rate and loudly that I'm afraid that he might tease me. Come on Fourth... Think... Think of something...

"/Looks at Gemini/ Uhm... Did Ai'Mark tell you anything about his plan to propose Ai'Ford??"

"Nope, did he tell you anything about it??" - Gemini

"Not the plan part, but he did mention me that after our graduation he will ask Ai'Ford to marry him after finishing all the studies and also asks to be his roommate."

"That's kinda good then. I hope the best for him though..." - Gemini
  There goes... The moment of an awkward silence... Here it is again.

"/After a little while/ Is it okay if we make it come true??" - Gemini

"You mean for Mark and Ford?? It's very good in my opinion."
  I don't know how am I even talking to him in this state. My heart is beating crazily and I would love to get gobbled up by the Earth to hide myself if I ever stuttered in front of him. Glad that I didn't stutter, but I was on verge to do that. Why does he make my heart beat so fast. Is he my heart's pacemaker or something?? Wait isn't that a pick up line??

"Uh... I didn't mean Mark and Ford." - Gemini

"/Confused baby/ Then what did you mean when you asked about 'making it come true'??"

"Uhh... That is... Uhmm..." - Gemini

"It's okay Gemini, you can take your time to think before answering me. But for now can you let me go?? I need to take shower."
  Gemini was not yet ready to let me go. He seemed to think deeply. After some seconds he looked at me for last time and then let me go. I'm still confused with his actions as of what was even going through his mind?? I took a quick shower and wore my uniform. We then had our breakfasts and headed to school.

  Once we were back from the school, I didn't find mom in the mansion. As I called her she told me that she went to have her treatment as well as a regular checkup. I don't know why but Gemini is acting weird since morning. He's been treating me way too well. Like very sweet behaviour. I came out of bathroom after having a shower. We already had our dinner, so it's time to complete my homework and study. I was wiping my wet hair while heard knocks on my door. I guess it's Gemini. I don't think housemaids or any servants might be having any work for me at this time, do they?? So I opened the door and...
BINGO!!
  It's him... He looked like a heartbroken guy, which furrowed my brows. 

"What's wrong?? Are you okay??"

"Nope... I don't know how to finish today's homework. I don't have any idea of how to do it. I was actually not able to concentrate in the class today." - Gemini 

"Don't sound as if you do concentrate everyday but not just today. What was even bothering you so much??"

"Nothing... Just help me with my homework and I'll be done." - Gemini

"Okay then... Get in."
  He got in and sat on the bed. I closed the door and sat back in my position. I took his book and started to tell him how to solve the problem. It took me a few minutes to teach the problem, but the actual problem is... Neither is he paying attention to my explanation nor trying to do it himself. All he is doing right now is staring at me. Don't tell me I've got something on my face. I won't be able to face him if that's the case. 

"What happened?? Is there any kind of problem with my face??"

"No..." - Gemini

"Then, why are you staring at my face??"

"/Looks at the books/ Nothing, I... I was just thinking about something. Not a big issue though. Could you continue with the session??" - Gemini

"I would continue, if you were listening to my words. So... What am I supposed to do now??"

   The next thing he did made my eyes go wide and butterflies fluttered in my stomach as he took my right hand and placed it on his right hand.

"I heard from somewhere that these days tutors prefer to teach their students this way. Is it okay if we try it out??" - Gemini

"Yeah... Of cour... Of course."
    Shit Ai'Fourth why the heck are you stuttering?? It's embarrassing as hell.

"/smiles/ If you feel uncomfortable then, let me know, okay??" - Gemini
  I nodded my head to his question as a response. Suddenly he seems too sweet in my eyes. Or I don't know if I'm so smitten in his thoughts that his every little action and affection towards me seems sweet. I then taught him the problem again from the start and he is right. This way really helped him to learn faster as he solved the problem again and also got it right.
.
.
.
.
  That's it for the 27th chapter guys... Many of my readers might've misunderstood that this chapter would have Gemini's POV. I'm sorry... But I promise that his POV will be there in the 'upcoming chapters' not the next one. Hope you guys are having fun. I love you all. Have a nice week.