Chapter 33

Gemini's P.O.V :

  I, Gemini Norawit, son of a mafia head, a dominant alpha, heartthrob of our school, never thought that a common omega would complain about me to the principal. I agree that I bullied him but it was not just him. I bullied some other boys too. I was facing that omega on the terrace and he told me everything about him. His words seemed sincere so did his actions whenever I used to bully him. I thought of not bullying him, but my dad made it compulsion as he said that the omega's acting should not affect me. It made me furious that the omega was merely acting as a poor person to not get my attention. I never stopped bullying him. Many times while bullying when his glasses were broken by me, none of my friends felt the guilt as much as I did. Somehow my instincts were telling me that he was right. But my dad can't be wrong, right??

  The omega who was a genius and nerd would never not attend the classes, but he really didn't attend the classes straight for 2 days. I'm not interested in him, but somehow he gets my attention. But then I noticed him in the pub which my dad owns. He is working as a waiter. I wonder why. We had a mishap but then someone other than the omega meddeled our business which made me furious. He seemed like a bartender. After our fight when I was waiting for that omega, he begged me not to fire the bartender. What?? I mean, is he not afraid that I'll make my dad fire him but not that bartender?? I didn't say anything that happened in the pub to my dad.

  After a week of the pub incident, I was sitting in my room surfing into the social medias. I heard a knock on the door of my room. As I ordered him to get in, he did and informed me that my dad was waiting for me in his study room. What issue might it be?? I went into his study to find a guy standing as his back faced towards me. The guy slowly turned towards me, I was surprised to look at the similar set of glasses perfectly finding their ways at the bridge of nose and the neatly combed hair as the bangs were falling on his forehead not letting it expose to others sight. I was quick to recognise him as the nerdy omega, a classmate of mine. I managed to keep a poker face which is also a speciality of mine. No matter what the situation is, I can easily pull off a poker face. I took him to his room as dad let me have him as my servant. We had a silly conversation and I left his room soon. I told him to wake me up early tomorrow. I was about to return back to my room but as I noticed his shadow, I turned back to look at that omega's hand turned into fist and he was ready to throw a punch on me. I found this annoyingly cute which also erased the poker face of me and let my face form a new facial expression which was a smirk. It seems fun to tease this omega.
The next morning I woke up early by myself, I was checking in my macbook if that nerd woke up or not. But surprisingly I didn't find him in his room, so I started to check other rooms as well. I didn't find him anywhere. Where did he even go?? Shit... He didn't enter in the secret meeting room right... I further checked the footage of the meeting room to find him in the lobby. He slowly entered the room which ended me up with the face palm and worry took over me. I left every other thing and ran for his life. The meeting room is connected to dad's study room with a secret passage. I knew that dad would never use his study in the early mornings cuz he would be in deep sleep. As I reached the room, I held his hand and took him into the secret passage, as I pinned him to the wall and placed my palm on his mouth to not let the guards hear any sound. Of course we had an option of running back to the study but this was not the right time. Our steps would clearly be heard by the guards. I was checking at the door to hear if they left or not. But, when my eyes fell on the omega in front of me, I noticed him opening his eyes slowly. A hint of surprise and relief were imprinted in his eyes. I was able to feel the hot breath from his mouth. Oh... How his lips felt soft and plumpy to my palm and how his eyes looked into mine as if I was getting hypnotized. I withdrew my eyes from his and checked at the door to hear silence. I took his hand and dragged him to the study. We again had a silly conversation and then I took him to my room. He did his chores as I directed him. As he finished his chore in the bathroom, I was looking at him while he was looking at me.

"You wish to see me naked??"

"Eeeww... Not in a million years, I would wash my eyes with the holy water daily, rather than looking at your sinful body." - Fourth  

"/mumbles to himself/ Unbelievable..."
   If it was others, they would happily say that they will look at my naked body. How can he not resist my abs and perfectly fit, masculine body??

"/scoffs, shouts loudly/ THEN WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?? GET OUT!!" 

"Okay, okay... I'm going out. Calm down. I'm not gonna see you naked. Why be so fussy about it." - Fourth

   I don't know what made me furious. Was it because 'he' didn't like to look at my naked body or because he didn't like to look at 'my naked body'. Gosh forget I said something like this.

The next few hours I still bullied him in the school just because my friends would have doubt on me that I'm changing. I didn't have any kind of grudge with that omega, just to clerify others. After the school hours when we were about to head back he asked me to go to his aunt's cafe. I had a seat in the cafe and Fourth was talking to his aunt while helping her at the same time. What the hell is he smiling so wide for?? I turned towards the door when I heard the bells clinking indicating the cafe that it is a customer. It is that pub guy, the bartender. What is he doing here??
.
.
.
.
  That's it for today guys.. See you next Monday. This is Gemini's POV as promised guys.. Hope you are enjoying it... Have a nice week.