Chapter 11

P'Jimmy started with the treatment and Ford came back from the mall with two huge shopping bags. I wonder what is in it?? 

"Nong, you seem to be uncomfortable with glasses, why don't you try lenses??" - Jimmy

"/smiles/ I'll try it once phi. Thank you for the recommendation.

"Don't mention." - Jimmy 

   P'Jimmy continued the treatment while having a sweet and polite conservation with me. He is very friendly. After an hour phi finished with the treatment. P'Jimmy even got close to Ford. Ford showed me the shopping bags that had clothes and lenses. Is he a mind reader?? How did he know that P'Jimmy told me to try it?  

"Thank you for making my friend so beautiful na krap phi." - Ford 

"Heyyi, don't thank me, that's my duty. I get paid for it vai... Well, is nong Gemini not here?? He was with us before" - Jimmy 

"He went outside to get some drinks for himself." - Ford

 "Phi, is it okay if he tries the clothes here?? We can change it, in case if I didn't get the right size. He will use the toilet to get changed. Is it okay??" - Ford

"Of course, I don't have any problem. You are my last patient for today's shift." - Jimmy

   I went in and changed my clothes. I put on the lenses that Ford bought for me. After getting my hair changed by combing them with my hand, I went out. 

(Just look at the outfit and hairstyle, minus the other things) 

   As I stepped outside, Ford's jaw dropped. That jerk came into the clinic with his drinks in hand. At first, he looked at Ford who was stuck at his place. Then turned in my direction. Once he looked at me, the drink that he bought for himself ended up on the ground. Really?? Am I looking that good?? 

"He looks good..." - Jimmy

   Me, Ford, and Gemini turned towards P'Jimmy when he said those words. He was confused with all our eyes on him.