Chapter 30

After the ride of the Ferris wheel, we all felt tired and we just walked around the amusement park. Everything surrounding us is so beautiful. Especially this one...

Walking into such a breathtaking place made me feel as if it will be an unforgettable day

Walking into such a breathtaking place made me feel as if it will be an unforgettable day. PondPhuwin held each other's hand whereas I was behind them and Gemini was behind me. I was squealing like a fangirl/fanboy. We were walking into it meanwhile a man ran onto me, making me turn around as his shoulder brushed against mine in a vigorous way. My legs were tangled within each other and I lost my balance. I was aware of the fact that I didn't get hurt as I ended up falling on Gemini. Can you believe it?? It is enough to sound like Kdrama moment right?? Even I don't believe that it happened. But this is not as shocking as, when my lips were pressed right onto his lips... WHAAAATTTT??? This is my first kiss and it's already a mistake. I am frozen in the exact position with my eyes widened while he was frozen in his spot as well but I am not able to read his expression. My eyes softened and I pulled my face away from his slowly. How the heck did we end up in such a situation??? I got up soon in fear that he might hear my heartbeat which is very loud and clear. I am so afraid at this moment that he might get up and punch on my face, because he thinks of me as a friend. Just because I understood his affection towards me as love doesn't mean that he thinks of me the same way, right??
   I ran away thinking that he might not want to be friends with me anymore. Even watching him from afar makes me happy. I don't want to lose those moments too. I took a bus to the mansion. After a while, PondPhuwin and Gemini were back. I am not ready to face Gemini yet. When I heard knocks on the door and the person knocking was P'Phuwin, I opened it carefully.

"Fourth, is it okay if I spend tonight with P'Pond??" - Phuwin

"He is your boyfriend phi... Why are you asking me??"

"Actually what I mean is, P'Pond and I will be spending tonight in Gem's room. The guest rooms or other rooms don't have the facilities that we need... So..." - Phuwin

"That's ok phi... I can manage"

"/clapping hands once/ Great!! I thought you would feel awkward." - Phuwin

"What would I feel awkward for phi??"

"I was afraid that you would not want to share your room with my nong." - Phuwin

"/confused/ Nong???"

"You think I have hundreds of brothers or something?? I just have a twin and that is Gem. I don't want him as a third wheel. Thank you so much, Fourth. I'll send Gem over here /heading to Gem's room/ okay??" - Phuwin

"Phi... Phi... Listen to me first...   /sigh/"

  Why am I so unlucky?? /sigh/ Let me just prepare myself to get punched.

KNOCK!! KNOCK!!

  I opened the door which revealed Gemini in his PJs. God damn... How did he even change so fast?? I'll be dead meat tonight. I've not even changed yet. I just washed up.

"Phuwin might've explained everything to you right??" - Gemini

"Yeah... He did."

"I can wait outside if you want to change into your PJs." - Gemini

"No. I'll change in bathroom. Get in. /Gemini walks into Fourth's bedroom/ Did you wash up or..."

"I've washed up." - Gemini

"/raising brows/ Well... That was fast."

"Yeah... After some minutes of you running away from amusent park, I took a taxi back to the mansion leaving the car behind with PondPhuwin. I washed up early to talk to you. Can we talk now??" - Gemini

"Uhmm... Let me put on my PJs first."

   I am quite surprised that he didn't punch me right away after seeing my face. And what does he want to talk about?? The kiss??? No no... I would call it 'lips accidentally landing on each other' rather than a kiss... I hope he won't talk about this. I came out of bathroom after putting my PJs. Actually, it is so awkward right now to face him. I don't know how can he act so cool after what happened. I walked towards the bed. He looked at me while I was staring the ground as if it was the most beautiful thing right at this moment. I sat on my bed. He leaned closer and raised his hand to which I flinched and closed my eyes tightly.

"/dropping his hand down/ What happened??" - Gemini

"I thought you were about to punch me"

"/cups Fourth's cheeks/ Why would you think that way??" - Gemini

"Because of what happened in the amusement park, I thought..."

"What happened in the amusement park??" - Gemini

  Seriously??? Is he having amnesia?? Or... Short time memory loss??

"I mean 'our lips touching thingy'..."

"You mean 'our kiss'??" - Gemini

"/looking at Gemini with a surprised face/ That was not a kiss. That was a mishap. I'm sorry."

"What are you apologizing for?? /sad/ You just mentioned that it was a mishap. /a moment of silence/ Did you feel anything??" - Gemini

  What does he mean by that question?? Of course, I felt all species of butterflies in my body. I even stood soon so that he can't hear my heartbeat which was beating in the most craziest way. Which of these feeling am I supposed to tell him about?? And this time if I tell him about my feelings, I'll get punched for sure.

"I'm tired from today's trip, Gemini. Can we get some sleep?? Let's not talk about the mishap for a while now."

   I slept facing other side from Gemini. I closed my eyes but they were shot open when I felt a pair of hands wrapping around my waist. I didn't turn towards him cuz if I did then I don't know what would happen... I would even end up kissing him. And this would not be 'lips touching thingy' but my genuine feelings.

"What are you doing Gemini??"

"You know, just like you I'm getting a habit of hugging bolster to sleep." - Gemini

"Then why are you not hugging your bolster but me??"

"I am hugging my bolster right now. You know, my bolster is the most softest and the most prettiest that no one has." - Gemini

"/smile/ You mean, I am soft and pretty??"

"I am not talking about you... I am talking about my bolster which I am hugging right now." - Gemini

"/laughs/ Yeah right, you are hugging your bolster not me."

   And that way we both laughed and drowned into our sweet dreams. Thanks to Gemini for not bringing up the kiss. I know, he is curious just like others when they go through the same thing and would also force me to talk about it but he didn't and that's the reason which made me fall for him.
.
.
.
.
  That's it for the 30th chapter. I'm so glad that this fanfic has 34k+ reads and 2k+ votes. Thank you for all the support and comments. I promise you guys that when I get 50k reads, I'll publish a chapter right that day. Hope you guys liked this one. Have a nice week. See ya on Monday.