36

"I hate Damon Salvatore"

3RD PERSON'S POV:

THE UNKNOWN MAN IS sitting in a chair with his arms on the armrests. Rebekah and Angelina are torturing him by slicing his right arm open slowly with the knife.

"All you have to do to make it stop is tell me who sent you." Angelina said and the man groans but does not answer. She tastes some of the blood on the knife. "You are full of vervain, so I know you have not been compelled."

"Or maybe somebody compelled him before he ingested it" Stefan said as Angelina glared at him, wanting him to shut up.

"He was after the headstone. We need to know who sent him." Rebekah said.

"Okay. Fine. So we take him home, wait till the vervain is out of his system, and then compel him and get whatever information we want." Stefan said m

"That's not a bad idea." Rebekah said  and Angelina groaned annoyed.

"But it takes too long."

The man grunts and begins spitting out blood. Stefan grabs his face and looks into his mouth. "He just bit off his own tongue." Stefan said.

"So he does know something." Rebekah saidm

The man grabs the knife from Rebekah's hand and jabs it into his own neck. Stefan pulls it out but too late. The man bleeds out of the neck, dead.

"I guess he was compelled."  Angelina said.

"Was it my bastard brother or yours?" Rebekah asked annoyed.

"Maybe it's option number three. There's another team in the race." Stefan said.

"I am glad, my brother is not bastrad" Angelina said.

"Oh come on, Angie. Both of us know that, if my brother is doing something, he is dragging your brother as well. " Stefan said and Angelina rolled her eyes.

"I hate Damon Salvatore"

______________________

Stefan's cell phone is ringing. He looks at it, but Angelina grabs it from him before he can answer it. Angelina answered the phone "Hello, Elena."

"What did you and your evil best friend do to Stefan?" Elena said as Rebekah rolled her eyes.

"Rescued him from his old, dull life, but it keeps calling. Stefan's not in the mood to talk right now." Angelina said with smirk.

"Then he can listen. I know you might not care about me right now, Stefan, but Kol compelled Damon to kill Jeremy. They are somewhere in the tunnels, and-it's one giant maze down here, and I can't find them, so if you still care about the cure or about Jeremy, then maybe you can come help." Elena said as Stefan remains silent. Elena looks angry but resigned. "Okay." She hangs up being upset.

"Well that is an interesting predicament. For three of us." Rebekah said.

"I think, I might forgive Kol" Angelina said.

______________________

Kol walks into a room of Mikaelsons Mansion. Rebekah and Angelina enter from the other side, blocking his way.

"Going somewhere? I would if I were you. If Damon kills the hunter, Nik will not be pleased." Rebekah said as Angelina tries not to look at Kolas he smiles.

"I told Nik I wouldn't touch the kid. I didn't." Kol said with smirk.

"Oh. Well, that was clever. I am sure he wkll really appreciate it." Rebekah said sarcastically. Kol pushes past his sister to leave but Rebekah pulls out the white oak ash dagger and points it at his back. Kol stops and finally looks afraid.

"You would  really dagger me?" Kol said as he glanced Angelina with hurt in his eyes, "you would let it happen."

"I won't do anything" Angelina said.

"If I do, Damon's compulsion ends and this is all over." Rebekah said.

"And then you are no better than Niklaus. Daggering siblings when you disagree with them-- Look at what this family has become. I mean, Elijah won't even show his face, he's so disgusted by our bickering. This cure has ruined us, and it hasn't even been found yet. Just imagine what would happen if it is." Kol said.

"This family was ruined long before we knew about the cure." Rebekah said  as Kol vamp-speeds around to face Rebekah and points the white oak stake at her heart. "Kol!"

"I won't let you raise Silas." Kol said as Klaus vamp-runs into the room and breaks up the two of them.

"Enough of this foolishness. Put it down, Kol." Klaus said as Kol vamp-runs out of the house.

"He was going to kill me!" Rebekah  said as Angelina looks shocked.

"Well, then, I think you need a lesson in how to properly dagger a sibling." Klaus said.

"Burn in hell." Rebekah turns and leaves the house as Angelina follows her.

"Angelina!" Klaus exclaimed.

"What, Klaus?"

"Whose side are you on in this?" He asked.

"I have my own side, Nik. Looks like, me and Kol will have to be against each others." She said before leaving the house.  Angelina did not want to be against Kol but she had no other choice. It hurt her when she saw the way Kol looked at her when she did nothing but watched Kol almost get daggered. But she couldn't do anything. It was Kol's fault, not hers.

_____________________

A/N

DONE ✔

Kol and Angelina are against each others in this. It hurts to watch them fighting.

Also I want to hear your opinion. Who's fault is all of this

Angie's or Kol's?