28

"Angelina is going to school?"

3RD PERSON'S POV:

ELENA AND STEFAN SIT DOWN IN THEIR DESKS. Stefan looks at Elena, who is staring at the front of the room, looking like she is about to cry. Stefan looks at the front as well, noticing the chalkboard with Alaric's handwritten notes on it. He sighs, realizing what she must be saddened by.

"It's the first time we have been back in Alaric's classroom..." Stefan said.

"First period, and I am ready to bawl my eyes out." She said.

Rebekah and Angelina entered the classroom with flyers. Stefan is in shock to see Angelina where she hates to be. She is actually at school and everyone knows that Angelina Smith hates school.

"What the hell is she doing here?" Stefan muttered for himself as Elena glanced them as well.

"Angelina is going to school?"

"Morning, everyone." Rebekah said with small smile

"Morning, Bekah." One of the students said with smile.

"Just like that, I sm no longer feeling sentimental." Elena muttered, rolling her eyes to see Rebekah.

"So, I am throwing a little anti-curfew party at my new house. Starts at fifth period and goes 'til whenever. Spread the word." Rebekah said, "and also this is Angie. My best friend" she introduced her best friend as two girls hand out a couple of the flyers, and then they turns to Elena.

"You are welcome to join, Elena, if you would like to bury the hatchet." Angelina said as she hands Elena a flyer and Elena surprisingly takes it.

" It's a pretty enormous hatchet." Elena said.

Rebekah rolls her eyes "Well, I am feeling generous of spirit." She said.

Elena looks at the flyer. "New house, huh? Did your brother finally kick you out?"

"He didn't kick me out, I left."

"So, you left the only person on earth that actually likes you?" Elena said and Angelina glared at her.

"Klaus is not only person who likes Rebekah. There is many of them but you know none of them. But about you, I can't really tell if anyone likes you." Angelina said.

Rebekah looks at Stefan.

"Well, your boyfriend liked me once." Rebekah said as Stefan looks up at her, clearly not happy to be dragged into it. Actually, a lot more than once. Rebekah smirks. Elena looks furious.

"Damon, as well. They slept together" Angelina said and Elena was ready to murder them.

"What are you doing here, Angie?" Stefan asked Angelina who rolled her eyes.

"Rebekah made me come."

"Looks like, Rebekah loves manipulating her beat friend." Elena said and Angelina rolled her eyes.

"Rebekah is not you, sweetheart." Angelina said.

"Why are you still in town, Rebekah? Don't you have anywhere else to go?" Stefan asked.

"Well, history's my favorite class. Actually, where is Mr. Saltzman...?" She pauses dramatically. Elena's rage intensifies. Rebekah smiles " Oh, that's right, I killed him."

Elena loses her temper and throws her pencil at Rebekah's face. Angelina grabs it and throws it back at Elena, which impales her in the shoulder. They glare at each other. Elena removes the pencil from her chest and gets up before anyone else in class notices what just happened. Stefan and Elena walk out into the hallway. Elena is still visibly furious as Stefan gently holds her arm and tries to calm her down.