13

"I still think that you are falling for her"

3RD PERSON'S POV:

ANGELINA SMITH WALKED in grill where she found her younger brother sitting alone. He looked sad and depressed but he was trying to not show it. He turned his head and saw his older sister walking.

Angelina walked and sat down next to her younger brother. He sadly smiled at his sister who was newly arrived. Angelina noticed the sadness on his face.

"What happened?" Angie asked her brother who was always funny but today something was wrong with him.

"Nothing"

The answer was quickly replied.

It seemed like it was truth but Angelina still wasn't going to believe it. She knew her brother better than anyone could. What did you expect, they are sibling.

"Oh come on, no one knows you the way I do. You are my brother, Xavi" Angelina told her brother who looked as sad as he was then. "So tell me what happened, before I will get in your head and find out everything"

"Nothing important has happened, Lina seriously, it's nothing. I promise" Xavier replied and Angelina gave him pointed look. "It's Bonnie. She is not answering my calls and I am kind of worried. I don't know why I do care because I just met her. I suppose to not care too much about the girl who I just met" he explained.

Angelina smirked at him realized that he was falling in love and said. "You are falling in love, Xavi. I know that, trust me."

"What?! No!"

"Oh come, you told me that yourself." Angelina reminded him the words he has said before about falling in love with someone.

"I still love Rebekah but I am thinking that I am falling in love with someone else."

The words were in Xavier's head.

"Oh, no! It was just stupid thoughts, Lina! I do not falling for her, I love Rebekah. No one is gonna replace her in my heart, If you can remember I told something like that the day when I told you about falling in love with someone else" Xavier explained, still refusing to believe that he loves someone other than Rebekah.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes"

"I still think that you are falling for her" Angelina said and Xavier rolled his eyes.

"I am not"

"You sure?"

"Lina!"

"Sorry"

______________

Angelina Smith wanted d to skip the Mikaelson ball and spent time with her brother who didn't refuse to skip the ball. They wanted to watch movies, but Rebekah called and treated them to come there. So, now the two are going to leave for the ball.

"Time to go, Xavi" Angelina called and saw her brother walking down the stairs. She giggled as she saw her brother in suit. It was weird to see Xavier in suit.

"Shut up" he said, "You look gorgeous by the way"he commented as he saw his sister wearing blue dress. He was right, Angelina was gorgeous.

Angelina just smiled and said, "let's go"