19

"Kol, we broke up. Get over it"

3RD PERSON'S POV:

ANGELINA WENT BACK TO Salvatore Boarding house to see her best friend and little brother. She angry at him for breaking up with Rebekah and not telling her. It made her really angry, and when Angelina Smith was angry you should ran far away from her.

"Xavier James Smith?!" Angelina shouted as she walked in Boarding house. Damon, Stefan and Xavier vamp speed there where she was standing.

"Lina? When did you come back?" Xavier asked. "Or why didn't you tell us anything about your coming back?"

"Brown eyes, I would like to hug you but I can't do it because I remember so well the last time we saw each others" Damon commented, "you know when your boyfriend kicked my ass with a baseball bat."

"It's good to have you back, Angie" Stefan said with smile and Angelina smiled back at her best friend.

"To answer all of you. Xavier, I got back yesterday and I was with Nik, Bex and Kol. So I didn't have time for calling you" she then turned to Damon, "You deserved that Kol kicked your ass but remember that he is not my boyfriend" she turned to Stefan, "I missed you, Stef. Three of you, now can speak"

"Why were you shouting my name? You are angry because you always call me 'Xavi' and it's weird thing from you calling for me by using my full name" Xavier explained and Salvatore brothers nodded in argument.

"I am angry because you broke up with Rebekah and I am the last person who heard about it. I can't believe neither of you told me" Angelina explained and three boys rolled their eyes.

"You are dramatic and it doesn't fits you, so stop being one" Damon commented and Angelina rolled her eyes.

"Nobody asked what you thought, blue eyes" Angelina replied and Damon smiled at nickname. They used to call each others nicknames like it.

"Love you too, brown eyes" Damon said and Angelina rolled her eyes. It was 100th time when she did it about Damon's, Xavier's or Kol's comments.

"I can't wait to get out from this Mystic Hell"

"It's Falls, Angie"

"It's Hell for me"

________________________

A gym door opened as Kol Mikaelson and Angelina Smith walked in though together with holding each other's hands. Angelina had to go with Kol because he was asking about it all day. They found Klaus not-scary
-hybrid and Caroline blonde Forbes
dancing together. Angelina smiled at them. She knew Klaus liked the girl who reminded her Lexie.

"Oh look at this, Klaus finally got that dance." Kol commented with smirk seeing his brother who was dancing with Caroline on the dance floor.

"I knew Nik only came because of that dance" Angelina said with smirk as she heard someone stood next to her. Blonde Female Mikaelson was next to her. Rebekah Mikaelson.

"Maybe you and Kol should try and dance like that, Ang" Rebekah said and earned glare from her best friend and smirk from her brother.

"I agree" Kol said.

"Nobody said that I cared what you thought" Angelina said and then glanced her best friend's behind, "my idiot brother came with his Bennett witch" she whispered with smirk.

Rebekah heard it and her eyes widen with saying, "are you kidding me? Uhh. I need to go right now" she left and Angelina chuckled.

"My poor best friend who is first vampire in the whole world can't even face her ex-boyfriend." Angelina joked and Kol laughed.

"I miss you, Ang" Kol said and Angelina rolled her eyes. "I want you back with me. I miss us as couple" he added and Angelina shook her head.

"We broke up, Kol. Get over it" she began, "You left me, Kol. You left, just because your father was haunting you and you were scared of him. You said you wanted to protect me, both of us know that I could take him but still you ran away and left me all alone. Rebekah wanted to go with me and Xavier but Xavier made her to stay with your family. But you, you made your own choice and left me all by myself"

"Klaus made me to do that"

"Since when do you listen to him? huh? I've known you my whole life, Kol and you never listened to anything people told you to do" she explained and he looked down.

"I wanted to protect you. I was scared that I would lose you" he said and she scoffed.

"Well, you lost me." Angelina said. "Let's not talk about this right now"

______________________

A/N

DONE ✔

OH GOD!!! I LOVE DAMON AND ANGELINA SO MUCH. I EVEN CHOOSE SHIP NAMES.

LOVERS:

KOL X ANGELINA = KOLINA
STEFAN X ANGELINA = STELINA
XAVIER X BONNIE = XAVONNIE
XAVIER X REBEKAH = XABEKAH

FRIENDSHIP:

ANGELINA X REBEKAH = ANGEKAH
ANGELINA X LEXIE = LEXINA
ANGELINA X DAMON = DALINA
XAVIER X DAMON = DAVIER
ANGELINA X KLAUS = KLALINA