21

"I skipped a lot yesterday."

3RD PERSON'S POV:

"SO, HE IS DEAD NOW, RIGHT?" Angelina asked about Alaric. She was on phone with Rebekah who told her everything about last night when Esther Mikaelson turned Alaric Saltzman into original vampire who haunts vampire, especially originals.

"Yes, he is and that's good thing" Rebekah replied and then smirked with asking, "so you and my brother? Huh? I heard your conversation, so don't you dare lie to me"

"Yes, we hooked up and I think we are together." Angelina told her best friend as Rebekah smirked on the other side of phone.

"You hooked up with my brother and you are telling me this, now! How could you?! Angelina Smith?!" Rebekah exclaimed excited and Angelina was confused by her best friend's reaction.

"Rebekah? Why are you talking so loud? And which one of our brothers hooked up with Angie?" Angelina could hear Klaus's voice from the phone.

"None of your business!" Rebekah shouted at him as she threw a glass of water at him.

"It was Kol, wasn't it?" Angelina heard Klaus asking but before anyone would say anything Klaus added "Ohh, Kolina is back." Klaus smirked as Rebekah once again threw him an another glass of water angrily for interrupting.

"Go away, you moron" Rebekah yelled at her brother who left after getting another glass of water on his clothes. "he is pain in ass, Angie. You are lucky that Xavier is not like him." She added which made Angelina to only chuckle.

"Oh please. You are lucky that you do not have to be Xavier's older sister, he is worse than Klaus. if we will not count daggering your blood, My brother is worse pain in ass than your is" Angelina explained and Rebekah laughed.

"Sorry, but it's hard for me to believe that your brother is better at getting on nerves than three of my brother is." Rebekah added and Angelina just chuckled.

"Same for me."

"So, Kol is leaving today, are you going with him?" Rebekah asked her best friend who just stayed silent for a minute, thinking. "Angie?" Rebekah asked after not hearing her best friend talking.

"I don't know, maybe I am." Angelina replied, "i do not want to leave Xavi, Stefan and even Damon, again. They will probably freak out and will be upset." She explained. Angelina could hear how Rebekah agreed on the other side of phone.

"Yeah, I know but I still think you should go with him. I mean you guys are together and this town has hurt you multiple times, I don't want that to happen again. if you will stay. I don't want you to lose time which you should spend with my brother." Rebekah explained and Angelina smiled at her best friend who was smiling.

"I will think about it" Angelina said.

"Great. You will think about it."

"It's so weird."

"What do you mean?" Rebekah asked with smile as she started walking to her room from livingroom. "What is so weird?" She asked again.

"Last time, when I said that i was leaving with your brother, you were begging me to stay with you, but now you want to me leave with your brother" Angelina replied and Rebekah nodded understanding what confused her friend.

"I just realized that Mystic falls is hell for you, so I decided to not make you do what you do not want to. I am not going to force, even though I want you to stay and be with me, but you have to have your own life" Rebekah explained with smile as Angelina let out small happy laugh.

"Aww, looks like little Bekah is growing." Angelina said teasingly about her friend who laughed.

"I am one thousand years old here. You are younger one." Rebekah said as two girls laughed. "I love you, Ang" she said with smile as few tears fell out of her eye. Angelina smiled back.

"I love you too, Bex" Angelina said back with soft smile. "What about me and you go to Paris next week after you will be done with this Mystic Hell" she said with smile.

"Sure" Rebekah said, "But it's Mystic Falls, not Mystic Hell, by the way" she explained and Angelina rolled her eyes.

"It's hell for me" Angelina said with rolling her eyes again. "I hate Mystic Hell so much. If you will heard that somebody burnt this town, you know who did it" She said with playfully smirk as Rebekah laughed.

_____________________

A/N

DONE ✔

I AM STARTING TO BECOME TEAM KOL.

TEAM KOL OR TEAM STEFAN.

Now I understand what TVDu writers felt when they had to decide between DELENA or STELENA!!!! 😭😭