20

"No, No,do not call me Angelina. Call me Angie, please. Only my friends call me Angie and you are one of them since today"

3RD PERSON'S POV:

"HOW DO I LOOK LIKE?" Xavier asked his sister. He just saw her and walked up to her with his date, Bonnie Bennett.

"Our parents taught us to always tell truth and I finally decided to do it. You look terrible" Angelina replied and Xavier rolled his eyes as Bonnie chuckled. Angelina turned to Bonnie, "You look really beatiful, Bonnie"

"Thank you, Angelina" Bonnie thanked and Angelina shook her head.

"No, No, do not call me Angelina. Call me Angie, please. Only my friends call me Angie and you are one of them since today" Angelina explained and Bonnie nodded with big smile.

"Okay, Angie" Bonnie said with smile, "i will get us some drinks" Bonnie offered with looking at her boyfriend who nodded with smile.

Once she left, Xavier turned to his sister confused by her actions, "Since when are you so rude to me, Lina? I don't like when you are rude" he asked his sister who was angry at him for not telling her that he broke up with Rebekah. "You are also terrible liar, i look awesome."

"I am angry at you" Angelina replied with sending her brother death glare smile which made Xavier almost died inside because of it.

"Why?"

"Because I am last person who heard about your break up with my best friend and you having new girlfriend, Xavi. I thought I was supposed to be the first person you would tell anything." Angelina replied upset.

"Sorry, Lina" Xavier apologized with smile and puppy eyes.

"Okay, fine. I will forgive you but don't you dare and hug me or I will rip your head off" Angelina warned her brother and he nodded knowing Angelina was not joking.

"By the way, I forgive Damon. I couldn't be angry at my buddy too long" Xavier said with smile and Angelina eyes widen. "What? Damon is not your best friend and you don't know how it feels to be angry at him"

___________________________

Angelina decided to apologize to Kol about bad things she told him. Kol would be upset and Angelina felt bad about it. She knew what she said was wrong and she was suppose to apologize. She had to.

"Hey" Angelina said with soft smile as she walked behind him. He turned to face her, and he still had sad expression on his face.

"Hey" he muttered and then she was standing next to him. "Why are you here? I thought you hated me because I left you to protect you" he said sarcastic but he was still upset.

"I- I...." Angelina didn't know what to say, "I don't hate you, Kol. Doesn't matter what you did or why, you are still my first love and I can't hate you, Doesn't mutter how hard I try, I just can't hate you, Kol Mikaelson" she explained and Kol looked at her with confused look and small smile. She also smiled when she saw him smiling "I am sorry for saying awful things to you, Kol."

"You are apologizing to me? Did Angelina Smith just apologize to me? Am I dreaming?" He asked with smirk, using sarcasm and Angelina laughed softly. He didn't expect it from her.

"There is one more thing I want to say and I hope you will have same answer" Angelina stated with big smile and Kol already knew what it was.

"What do you have to say?" He asked with smile.

"Well, I would never imagine saying this words after everything but Kol Mikaelson, I want you to know one thing,..." Angelina paused with small smile as Kol smiled back. "...I have been in love with you since the day we had our first kiss and I still love you My feelings for you are still here in my heart." she explained her feelings as she placed her hand no her heart and Kol smiled widely with kissing her.