4

"I know that you are scared to turn it on, Stef. I know"

3RD PERSON'S POV:

ANGIE AND LEXIE started torturing Stefan. Now Lexie and Elena are in the cellar and Angie is waiting outside.

Stefan won't turn it on so Lexie is letting Angie to continue torturing Stefan.

"You want harder way? Okay" Lexie said. "Angie! Come in!" She called for Angie.

"Hello Stef " Angie said as she walked in. "You go" she said to Lexie and Elena.

Elena and Lexie walked out and Angie was left alone with Stefan.

"So you want harder way" Angie said.

"Why are you doing that?" Stefan asked.

"Because I care about you" Angie said.

"Well, I don't" Stefan said.

"You do, you just need to turn it on" she replied.

"No, I don't" he said.

"I know that you are scared to turn it on, Stef. I know" Angie replied.

"Why should I be scared?" Stefan asked.

"Because then you will regret what you did. You don't want to hurt anyone Stef, you need to turn it on" Angie replied. "I remember last time when you did it, I won't let it happen, again" she said.

"How are you gonna make me to turn it on?" Stefan asked.

"Like that" She said as she siphoned him. Stefan screamed in pain. It was hurting him but he won't turn it on.

"Stop it! Ahhhh" Stefan scream in pain.

"Do it Stef! Turn it on!" Angie yelled.

"No! No! I won't! Ahhh!" Stefan screamed.

"Just turn turn it on" Angie siphoned Stefan.

"Ok, stop! I won't let you to torture him anymore" Döbblegener walked in with saying.

"Go away" Angie said.

"No! I won't let you" Elena said.

"Let her finish, Elena" Lexie said as she walked in. "We know what we are doing"

"I can't hear him screaming." Elena said.

"Then leave" Angie said.

"I can't leave him like that" Elena said.

"Look, I understand that you care about him but he doesn't alright? I care about him too but if I won't finish what I started I won't get my best friend back" Angie said.

"Fine" Elena said as she left with Lexie.

"Where were we?" Angie asked as she siphoned Stefan again. He started screaming in pain.

"Ahhhh" Stefan continued screaming in pain.

"I do not like doing that but you need to turn it on" Angie replied.

She stopped siphoning him. Angie took a chair and placed it in front of him. She sat down on it.

"Let's talk" Angie said.

"Talk about what?"He asked.

"Remember what you did years ago?" Angie asked.

"What are you talking about?" He asked.

"I am talking about Erin" she said and Stefan looked at her.

"What about her?" He asked.

"You don't remember Erin?" She asked.

"I do" Stefan said looking down.

"Do you remember how she was killed by you Stefan!?" Angie asked loudly.

"Stop it!" Stefan yelled.

"Why should I? You don't want to remember Erin Collins? Your love in 1954?" She asked.

"Shut up Angie!" Stefan exclaimed.

"Tell me what you feel about what you did to Erin?" She asked loudly.

"I— I feel—" Stefan was trying to say.

"Okay, Angie that's enough" a voice came as Damon walked in.

"No! I can bring him back by using this story. " Angie refused to stop.

"Angie, it's hurting him. That's enough" Damon said.

"We are not done Stefan" Angie said as she left.

Stefan stayed in the cellar, hurt. He loved that girl years ago but she was dead because of him.

Once Angie was outside the cellar Damon started yelling at her.

"Are you crazy? You know how hurt it is for Stefan! You know what it feels for him to remind What he did! It's hurts him! I can't believe you did it!"Damon yelled at Angie.

"Yes Damon, I did it! I have already lost my best friend once because of you. I am not gonna lost another one. If I need to use person who he lost and its hurts him the most. I will do it" Angie said loudly.

"Don't do it, again! Please!" He said.

"Whatever" Angie said as she left.

______________

A/N

DONE ✔

ERIN WAS STEFAN'S OLD LOVER!