10

"Hello, darling"

3RD PERSON'S POV:

ANGELINA SMITH WAS sitting in the grill thinking about some things. How her life has changed and same other things too. When she was going to leave she heard noises but ignored it. Once she was out and walking in the streets, she heard foot steps behind her back. She turned, she was ready to use her magic and kill someone.

"Angie" But she heard familiar voice. She knew who was it. Tears started falling from her eyes.

"K-Kol?" She asked shocked by what she was hearing. Man walked in front of her with smirk.

"Hello Darling " he said with smirk. Angie smiled and ran to hug him. Kol hugged her back.

"I have missed you, asshole" she said and that made Kol chuckle.

"I have missed you too, darling" he said with chukle, still hugging the girl he was trying to be with forever.

"You're back. Klaus undaggered you? Really? I can't believe it" She said after the hug.

"No, Klaus wouldn't. Elijah undaggered us and also my mother is alive." Kol informed the heretic who was confused.

"Us?"

"Me, Rebekah and Finn" Kol replied saw the heretic with widened eyes.

"Rebekah? She was daggered? Why I didn't know that?" She asked shocked.

"She said that it was döubleganger's and older Salvatore's fault" he explained, remembering what Rebekah has told them.

"I have least of reasons why I should kill Damon asshole Salvatore" Angie said and made Kol to smile.

"I don't know this guy but I have feeling that I would like to help you" he said. "I gotta go but I hope I will see you tomorrow. Our family is having a ball ang you are my date" he said.

"I don't know if I want to be on the ball. We are not together remember?" The Smith heretic said, reminded the original.

"Yeah, I do but please for me. Be my date" he said and Angelina nodded.

"Okay, fine" Angie said and with that she was going to leave but Kol speed up to her and kissed her.

As their lips pulled away, they stared at each others with smile. " I wanted to do this for a long time, Angie. I love you" Kol was the first who spoke.

Angie didn't say anything and watched the original walking away. She had missed Kol but they were broken up when Kol was daggered.

____________

Xavier Smith was in his room, he was listening the music, when Damon Salvatore walked in. Xavier didn't notice him, and continued listening the music.

"Xavier!" Damon yelled but music was too loud so Xavier didn't hear anything. "Xavier!" With that Damon turned off the music.

"Hey!" Xavier exclaimed with speeding over the oldest Salvatore.

"I need to tell you something" Damon said and Xavier looked at him confused.

"What?" He asked.

"I am sorry, bro" Damon apologized and Xavier looked at him confused.

"Why are you sorry? What you did to me?" Xavier asked confused. What did Damon did?

"Your first love, Rebekah—" Damon was cut off by Angelina Smith who was yelling his name, with angrily tone.

"Damon!" She walked in his room angrily. She noticed her confused little brother. "Xavier, I am so sorry" she said, talking about Rebekah. Xavier got more confused than he was.

"Why are you sorry, Lina? What did you do? Damon is apologizing too but I do not understand. What is going on?" he asked.

"I am not apologizing, Xav"

"Rebekah was missing because she was daggered and it was because of me and Elena" Damon said and Xavier looked at him, in hurt in his eyes. Damon couldn't look at him.

"Is that true? Did you know that Lina?" Xavier asked his sister.

"Yes it's true and No, I didn't know about it. I just heard about it" she replied her brother. Tears started falling from Xavier's eyes.

"I trusted you, Damon but I don't think if I can do it anymore!" Xavier yelled at Damon.

Damon turned to his friend with saying, "She is back Xavi! Rebekah is undaggered!" With that Xavier was out. He speed away.

"You are an asshole, Damon. You lost our trust" Angie said as she ran after her brother.

Damon was left in room. He lost both of his friends, which were really important to him. He lost them. He lost Angelina and Xavier Smiths.

___________________

A/N

DONE ✔

DAMON LOST XAVIER!!

WHO SHOULD BE ENDGAME FOR XAVIER.

BONNIE

OR

REBEKAH