25

"My day just got a whole lot better"

3RD PERSON'S POV:

ANGELINA AND REBEKAH ARE IN MIKAELSON'S MANSION. Rebekah is looking at the pictures Klaus had drawn. She picks one up and begins to choke up. She throws the picture down and knocks the rest of them off the table in a fit of rage. Damon enters the room behind them.

Angelina rolled her eyes to hear Damon walking in and Rebekah says, "You should know better than to sneak up on a lady." Angelina stayed silent.

"Good advice. Have you seen one?" Damon replied with smirk, asking rhetorical question.

"Tragic about Elena. Not to make a grey cloud greyer, but does Matt even have automobile insurance?" Rebekah said with turning back around and Angelina chuckled.

"What did you do?" Angelina asked with smirk and Rebekah smirked. "You killed her."

"Exactly." Rebekah said.

Damon rushes at Rebekah with the indestructible white oak stake. Angelina grabs his wrist and prevents him from killing her. She pushes him against a dresser and he drops the stake. Suddenly, someone starts firing wooden bullets through the window. Damon manages to escape but Rebekah and Angelina are shot in the heart with an arrow and temporarily die.

_________________

A black van is being escorted by two police cars, one in front and one in back. Inside the van, Rebekah wakes up; Caroline and Angelina are sitting beside her and watching her. Rebekah struggles to get out of the ropes tying her down.

"Vervain ropes. Looks like Alaric outed us all to the Council." Caroline explained everything as Rebekah groaned in pain.

"The Council? What exactly do they think they can do to me?"

Suddenly, the wheels of the van start to screech. The van flips over. Caroline, Angelina and Rebekah go flying. The van lands on its side. The three girls are fine, but in shock.

"What the hell happened?" Rebekah asked.

Outside of the van, one of the police cars has been completely destroyed and another silver SUV is seen with its front end smashed in. The other police car that was escorting the van; which is further up the road; whips around and starts to drive back towards the van. Meanwhile, Klaus, who is in Tyler's body, breaks off the back door of the van and goes in to rescue Caroline.

Caroline gasps in shock, "Tyler?"

"I'm harder to kill than you think." Tyler/ Klaus said with smirk as Angelina was still in shock to see he was alive. He rips off the vervain ropes tying Caroline down.

Caroline started crying, happy to see her boyfriend alive. She starts asking questions "You're alive? How are you alive?"

He finishes ripping off the ropes and helps her up. "No time. Come on, we've got to go." Klaus/Tyler said with smirk.

"Wait, what about us?"

Tyler/Klaus looks down at her. "Keep 'em busy, little sister!" He said. Tyler/Klaus gets up and leaves. Rebekah and Angelina are shocked by this revelation.