1

"Missed me?"

3RD PERSON'S POV:

ANGELINA SMITH just came back and knocked on the Salvatores mansion's door. Damon opened it.

"Hi Damon." Angelina said with smirk.
Damon smiled at her.

"Hi" he said. "Hey come here" he called someone and Elena walked. "This isn't Kathrine"

"I know she isn't Kathrine, she would never wore like that." Angie said.

"Come in" Elena said.

She walked in and saw Stefan drinking blood from girls.

"Seriously Stef" Angelina said and Stefan looked at her shocked.

"Angie?" He asked.

"Missed me?"

____________

"Why are you here?" Stefan asked a girl who was sitting on the couch and drinking bourbon.

"Damon called me" she said and stefan rolled her eyes.

"I am not gonna turn it on" stefan replied and Angelina rolled her eyes.

"I am older than you, I am 921 years old." She said "I can torture you until you won't turn it on."

"Oh come on Angie, you know I am not scared" he said with laugh.

"Angie, where is your brother?" Damon asked after walking in the room.

"Do not call me angie." She said and Damon rolled his eyes. "Only my friends are calling me that."

"Then who I am, I am your friend Angie" he said.

"We aren't friends after what you did to my best friend." She replied. She meant Lexi.

"Oh come Angie" Damon said still using her nickname. "Angelina" Damon said after Angie sent him glare.

"I came here to help Stefan." She said. "Don't have time to fight with you"

"But you still haven't answered my question 'where is your brother?'" Damon said and Angelina rolled her eyes.

"He will come soon" Angelina replied.

"Good he likes me unlike you" Damon said sarcastically and Angelina glared at him.

"Damon" Angelina warned.

"Ok Ok come on I will show you your room" he said.

____________

Angie was sitting in the grill when she heard her name. "Angie" someone called her. She got up and followed the voice. She followed it to the toilet. When she was already there the voice stopped. She looked around and saw one and only Lexi.

"Lexi?" Angie asked in tears. She couldn't believe her best friend was standing in front of her. Lexi nodded.

"One and only" she replied with tears on her cheek. Angie ran and hugged her. Lexi pulled her arms around her. They both were crying. Then Angie stopped the hug.

"How?" She asked.

"Dead supernaturals who haven't done something, are alive" Lexi replied.

"Stefan- he-"

"I know" Lexi cut her off. "We need to help him"

"Yeah let's go" Angie nodded.

"You go and wait for me. I will take him there" Lexi said and Angie nodded.

Before she would leave she turned her face to Lexie and hugged her again with saying. "I have missed you so much"

Lexu chuckled and said. "I missed you too" still hugging her best friend.

"Okay, I will go" Angie said and left.

_____________

The dark haired boy walked in grill. He sat down and saw dark haired girl with black skin next to him.

The blonde boy walked and asked dark haired boy. "What can I get you?" He was waiter.

"Bourbon, please" dark haired boy replied.

Blonde left for a bourbon. When he came back he said. "I have not seen you around. Are you new here?" He asked.

"Actually, I was living here when I was child but then I moved away." Dark haired explained. It was half true and half lie.

"My name is Matt and this is Bonnie" Blonde boy said and pointed at girl.

"I am Xavier Smith" Dark haired replied. "I am looking for my friends. Damon Salvatore and Stefan Salvatore."

"How do you know them?" Bonnie asked.

"Like I said they are my friends" Xavier replied.

"Damon has friends?" Bonnie asked with chukle.

"No friends, one friend" Xavier replied.
"My older sister was his friend too but he did something" Xavier replied.

"What did he do exactly?" She asked.

"You won't be able to understand" he said.

"I know about stuffs like that" She replied.

"Like what?" He asked.

"Like vampires, witches, werewolves, originals and hybrids" she replied.

"Me too" Matt added.

"He killed her friend" Xavier replied.

"What?" Bonnie asked.

"Damon killed my sister's, Angie's best friend, Lexie" he replied.

"Lexie was her best friend" she asked.

"Yes"

"Come on, I will show you their house" she said.

_____________

A/N

DONE ✔

1ST CHAPTER IS PUBLISHED. WOHOO.

JEREMY AND BONNIE NEVER HAPPENED HERE.