15

"We need to save Mikaelsons's ass"

3RD PERSON'S POV:

XAVIER SMITH WAS in his room lying on his bed and looking at the ceiling when he heard knock on the door. He looked and saw Damon Salvatore-his so-called best friend- walking in.

Xavier just rolled his eyes as he returned to looking at the ceiling and asked "what do you want?"

"Two things from you" Damon replied.

"What things?" Xavier asked still looking at the ceiling.

"Your forgiveness and help" Damon said.

"With forgiveness, I won't think about it because my answer is no and always will be and with help, I don't know, if this means that I need save someone's ass who I care about then yes" Xavier replied.

"Mikaelsons are in danger"

"Why do you care? Don't you hate them?" He asked, finally looking at him.

"I do hate them but Elijah treated us if we don't save his family from their mother, then Rebekah will kill Elena" Xavier explained.

"I love Rebekah and Elijah so much." Xavier muttered as he glanced back to the ceiling.

"Will you help us, or not?" Damon asked.

"Okay, fine" Xavier said. "Only because of Bekah" he stood up.

"Thank you" Damon thanked him.

"Don't thank me" Xavier said. "It doesn't mean I am stopping Bekah from killing your double bitch"

"What?!"

"How can I help you?" He asked as he looked away from the ceiling and glanced Damon.

"Esther is planning on killing them. She linked them and is going to kill all of them"

"Okay bye"

Xavier walked out from the room and headed to Angelina's room where he saw his sister talking on the phone. She was talking to Caroline who she just met.

Angelina noticed her brother who was standing and waiting for his sister. She got confused and decided to hang up. "I will call you later, Caroline"

Xavier walked in and said "you just met that girl and now you two are already best friends forever? I thought your best friend was Rebekah" Angelina rolled her eyes.

"She is" Angelina said "Did you know that Nik is obsessed with Caroline? The dress she was wearing on the ball was from Nik" she informed.

"Wohoo, Nikki is in love with blondie who hates me more than she hates Damon" Xavier said with little laughed. "Okay, that's not why I am here" he said.

"Then why are you here?" She asked confused.

"We need to save Mikaelsons's ass" he said.

"What?"

"Damon told me that-" he began but was interrupted by his sister.