ACT 1✔

Angelina Smith

T𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚕𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚌

T𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚕𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚌

"I am older than you stef, I am 921
years old "

"We aren't friends after what you did to my best friend"

"Missed me?"

"I know she isn't Kathrine, she would never wore like that"

Xavier Smith

The younger brother

The younger brother

"Oh, bro you should have seen your face"

"Hello to my first love"

"Ok, Lina I get it you are funny"

"I can't wait, Angie to see you"

ANGI
is girl who born many centuries ago and still looks like 17 years old. She is siphoner witch and when she became vampire by Mikaelson, she became Heretic.

She lived in Mystic falls with her parents and her younger brother. But when one day her and her brother were walking in the woods when some vampire attacked them and tried to killed them but the unknown man and woman came and killed vampire then they helped Smith siblings.

They gave them their blood. Same night when both of them back at home, they saw their parents murdered. So both of them killed themselves, but they didn't die.

When they woke up, they were still alive. So they didn't kill themselves and decided to find out what happened.

Few Years went and Smith siblings met one Powerful family in New Orleans. That family helped them to learnt control over their powers and they became member of their family.

But some years later, Angie decided to traveled and back in the mystic falls.

She meet Salvatore brothers and being their friends.

But what will happen next? 🤔