8

"May I have this dance?"

3RD PERSON'S POV:

ANGIE AND XAVIER were on the dances. They were waiting for Stefan and Damon to come. Suddenly Xavier saw Bonnie Bennett. He stared at her with smile. Bonnie turned and saw him. She smiled at him and waved her hand. He waved back.

Angie noticed and smirked as she said. "So, this is our mysterious lover"

"Shut up, Lina" he said.

"Oh come, on. Don't you love Rebekah?" She asked.

"Yes, I love her and she loves me back. We kissed today and I think we are going to be together again." He replied with smile.

"You know what? Go and dance with her. She will love to dance with you. I think" she replied with smirk on her face.

"Okay, fine" he said and left.

He walked up to her. Bonnie turned and saw him.

"Hello Beatiful" he said.

"Hey handsome" she said.

"May I have this dance?" He asked.

"Of course you may" she replied.

Angie watched his brother who walked up to the Bennett witch and offered her a dance. She was smiling at them.

"Why are you here, all alone?" A boy walked and asked.

"I am waiting for a friend" she replied.

"Is he or she your date?" He asked.

"Actually No" she replied.

"So, may I have this dance?" He asked.

"Of course" She said as they walked on the dance floor.

They started dancing.

"You haven't said your name yet." Angie said with smile.

"I am Jeremy Gilbert and you are?" He said.

"I am Angelina Smith but friends are calling me Angie" she replied.

"By your name, I can also call you Lina for nickname" he said.

"It would be nice but my brother will be jealous because he is only one who is calling me 'Lina'" She replied.

"Who is your brother by the way?" He asked.

"You are Gilbert right?" She asked.

"Yes"

"Elena is your sister, right?" She asked.

"Yes"

"So, you know Bonnie Bennett" she said.

"Right"

"My brother is dancing with her" she replied.

"Wow, do they like each others?" He asked.

"Actually, I don't know" she lied. She knew they liked each other.

Meanwhile Xavier and Bonnie were dancing and talking.

"Did I tell you that you look beautiful tonight?" Xavier said staring at Bonnie.

"Yes, you did" she replied.

"Rebekah hadn't still come" he said looking at the door where people are walking in and walking out.

"Yeah, why she is not here?" She asked trying to not use jealousy tone.

"I don't know" he replied.

"So, why are not you calling her?" She asked.

"I don't know maybe because I do not want to leave you alone without date" he said and Bonnie chuckled.

"And how do you know that I don't have a date?" she asked.

"Because then you would not be here dancing with me" he replied and Bonnie rolled your eyes.

"I like your humor. You think it's funny, right?" Bonnie asked. "Like you are" Bonnie added and made Smith boy to chuckle.

"I like you because you like my humor" he said and Bonnie rolled her eyes with smiling.

"Thank you, Mr. Smith, it was first nice thing which came from your mouth since the day we met" Bonnie replied as he smiled at her.

"You are welcome, Ms. Bennett" he said and she smiled.

______________

A/N

DONE ✔

I LOVE THIS CHAPTER!

ALSO ANGIE AND JEREMY ARE CUTE TOGETHER!

BONNIE AND XAVIER ARE PERFECT TOGETHER. BUT I AM SCARED THAT I WILL FALL IN LOVE WITH REBEKAH AND XAVIER AND I WILL FORGET ABOUT BONNIE AND XAVIER !!!