32

"I love you too."

3RD PERSON'S POV:

ANGELINA IS THE HAPPIEST PERSON AT THE MOMENT. She is in her car driving to meet her boyfriend who is waiting in the park. It's night and Angelina just flew from Mystic Falls to Texas. She hasn't seen Kol for months and right she is going to see love of her life. Finally, Angelina arrived in the park and saw Kol who stood up happily to see love of his life. Angelina get out from the car and started walking up to her boyfriend as  Kol ran to her with pulling her in hug and spinning her around.

Angelina giggled as Kol spinned her around. "Kol! put me down, please! I am going to fall. Kol! I am scared" She said with smile, laughing as Kol did as he was told. He then pulled her in hug and she hugged back.

"I missed you, darling." Kol said with smile and Angelina smiled back at her. "I am never going to let you go after that few crazy weeks you have been though." He said remembering everything she told her. "It was so boring without you, darling."

"Well, now I am here..." Angelina started talking and Kol smiled as Angelina smirked with saying, "...darling" she said with smirk as Kol laughed and hold her hand.

"Come on, Angie. We should leave  before someone else will take you away from me again. I won't be able to deal with it, again." Kol said and Angelina giggled, as they started walking. "How is your brother and his girlfriend doing?"

"They are doing great. Xavier really loves Bonnie and I am afraid that he is going to get hurt years after. You know that Xavier is an immortal because he is a vampire and he loves being one. But when years will pass, Bonnie will get older and Xavier will have to break up with her to let her have her own life and family." Angelina said with looking down. "I don't want it for him."

"Calm down, darling. Your brother will find someone like him and then he will be happy, like I am when I am around you." Kol said, trying to cheer his girlfriend up and Angelina smiled thankfully.

"I love you, Koala" Angelina said.

"I love you too, Angel" Kol said with smile and couple kissed.

"I am glad, I forgive you at decade dances. I really needed you this whole time" She said as after kiss and Kol hugged her.

"I know darling but I wish it happened before." Kol said and Angelina smiled at him. Couple then walked to benches and sat down, "Now, tell me, did you discover why Xavier cut his hair off?" Kol asked as he started playing with her hair.

"Damon and him had a bet and he lost. So Damon dared him to cut his hair off." Angelina explained and kol laughed. "Damon made him destroy only thing that made my little brother cute but now Xavi actually looks like a grown up man. It does not feel alright for me. It feels strange." She said not liking that her sibling was growing up.

"You are talking like, you are a mother of Xavier." Kol said with smile as Angelina chuckled rolling her eyes playfully at her boyfriend. "I mean, you are actually his second mom after your parents' death."

"You think so" Angelina said smiling as he nodded, "is it bad thing or a good thing to be that kind of person? You mean that I am a control freak?" She asked nervously and he shook his head laughing.

"It's a good thing darling. I mean that you love your brother and he loves you. You are doing everything for him and probably you will even die for him and he will definitely do the same thing for you. I wish I had sibling like you" Kol said as Angelina smiled and hugged him again.

"You are only person who is making my life better. I have missed you." She said and Kol smiled "I love you."

"I love you too, darling"

_____________________

A/N

DONE ✔

short but cute chapter.

Kolina💗💗