17

"Remember me? It's Angelina."

3RD PERSON'S POV:

ANGELINA SMITH left Mystic Falls with her ex-boyfriend, Kol Mikaelson. Angelina refuses to date him after he left her because of Mikael. He knew she could take Mikael with using only few words.

But he still left her. If you think Rebekah did same to Xavier, then you are wrong. She would never do that. She would never leave someone she loves because of Mikael.

Rebekah wanted to stay with Xavier but Xavier refused to let her. He was leaving with Angelina and Rebekah needed to be with her family too. Rebekah just agreed, knowing how stubborn was Xavier.

Angelina knew Kol's plan. He was going to fool Jeremy Gilbert. Jeremy who Angelina danced with at homecoming dances. Angelina and Kol have already fooled Jeremy. Jeremy thinks that they are friends. Now they are going to meet Jeremy.

"Hey Man!" Jeremy said as Kol and Angelina walked up to him, Elena and Damon at the batting cage in Denver.

"Damon, it's Kol..." Elena warned.

"And Angelina..." Damon added as Kol swung the bat over his shoulder right at him, the bat broke in half as Damon falls to the ground.

"Remember me? It's Angelina" Angelina spoke, "the one who's best friend was killed by you, asshole"

"Jeremy, get back! He is one of the originals." Elena told Jeremy in panic.

"What?!" Jeremy asked incredulously. "But he is Angelina's friend."

"Calm down, Jeremy, you shouldn't be scared. We are friends, Remember?" Angelina finally said something to Jeremy. She was smirking at him. Damon wanted to stop Angelina but he couldn't.

Kol grabbed a metal bat from the nearby rack, he swung it around for a moment, "you know, I'll never get used to aluminum. But hey, at least it won't break."

He swung the bat at Damon but before it could hit him, Damon grabbed it and with his other hand, grabbed the Broken wooden bat and stabbed Kol through the chest with it. Kol falls on the ground and his skin turned grey. Angelina was going to attack Damon but Damon snapped her neck.

"Sorry Angie, but I had to..." Damon said.

"Did you kill them?" Jeremy asked in shock. He wasn't happy about the news. He liked Angelina but as friend.

"No, but I'll give us a head start" Damon said. "Ok, come on"

_______________

"Oof like Vampire Hoarders" Damon commented as he and Elena entered the house, the front room was full of books and other junk.

"Who is this Mary person?" Elena questioned as she looked around.

"Scary Mary. She's really old, super creepy." Damon shivered theatrically.

"And how do you know her?" Elena asked with looking at her.

"I dated her" Damon replied with smirk.

Elena rolled her eyes. "Of course"

"What? I said creepy, not ugly" Damon said.

A loud noise came from another room, startling them. They looked at the door where the noise came from as Damon, followed by Elena, went into the room. Elena moved the torchlight around the room in search of the source of the noise, the beams landed on a vampire with a stake through them, trapping them to the wall.

"Mary."

As if on cue, the lights came on lightning up the dark room to reveal Kol sitting on a chair with a metal baseball bat and Angelina standing beside him. Both of them had smirks on their faces.

"Quite contrary"

___________

"Shame about Mary." Kol commented conversationally. "She used to be blast. Don't quite known what happened. I fear all the time with my family might have ruined her."

"She was a bit of an Originals groupie" Angelina added.

Elena looked at Kol curiously, "So were you her favorite?"

"You mean, did I turn her?" Kol replied. "I think I did. But no, wait, maybe it was Rebekah. There was also a Klaus period. And let's not forget the Elijah affair." He muttered.

"We spoke to Nik. So, we know that you are trying to find out who you descended from. Now, you never will." Angelina said with smirk.

"Now where did we leave off" Kol asked. He hit Damon's leg with baseball bat, when the vampire fell to the ground, Kol kept hitting him. Angelina turned to Elena.

"Döbblegener... you know we never get a chance to talk but I am glad we did not" Angelina said with looking at Elena. "I always hated Kathrine but I have to admit Kathrine was the best doubleheader. No wait, she IS the best döbblegener."

"Elena, get out of here!" Damon shouted and Elena started running but Kol blocked Elena.

"According to my brother, you're off-limits." Kol told her in warning.

Angelina spoke "Please, don't test me" She threw her to the ground.

"Don't be so rude, darling. She has been though too much." Kol said with smirk.

"Shut up, Kol or I am going to think you care about her" Angelina rolled her eyes.

While the Broken-up-couple was arguing, Damon got up, rushing at Angelina.

"Don't touch her" Damon warned and grabbed Angelina by her hand to her neck. Kol speed up to Damon behind him and snapped his neck.

"And you my dear, do not touch my darling ever again" Kol said.

"Thank you Kol for saving me but do not call me your darling ever again" Angelina glared at him.

_________________

A/N

DONE ✔

I LOVED TO WRITE IT!!!! BUT I HATED TO WRITE THAT DAMON GRABBED ANGELINA BY HIS HAND TO HER NECK AND SAID "DON'T TOUCH ELENA"