31

"I called him"

3RD PERSON'S POV:

JEREMY IS LYING DEAD ON THE COUCH. Elena is pacing in front of him. Damon and Angelina are in the room with her. Last night, Elena killed Jeremy, thinking he was Connor who died a day ago.

Elena walked around the room panicked not knowing what to say to Jeremy when he wakes up. "I can not believe this happened. What am I going to say to him?"

"Thanks for not ditching the family ring after it drove Ric crazy?" Angelina said and Elena glared at her "You should have called Stefan."

"I don't want to talk to him. He's been lying to me and hiding things from me. He compelled Jeremy to forget God knows what." Elena said, upset about her boyfriend's behavior.

"One question" Angelina said as Elena and Damon glanced her, "why am I here?"

"Something is wrong with me and I thought you would know answer of it. I am hallucinating strange people." Elena explained and Angelina realized everything. "You know something.

"No" she lied. "But why do you think that I would help you with anyone? I mean, I hate you" Angelina added.

"In all fairness, I mean, I think you killing him kinda trumps that. And you should have called Stefan." Damon said with smirk and Angelina rolled her eyes.

"I don't trust him right now, Damon." Elena said when Stefan walks in the house. Elena and Damon look at him as Angelina chuckled.

"Woah." Angelina said smiling.

"Hey" Stefan said.

"PS, I called Stefan." Damos said as Stefan walks over to Elena.

"What happened? Why did not you call me?" Stefan said with smile.

" I just - I need to go upstairs and shower. Clean all the blood off my hands." Elena said as she walks out of the room. Jeremy comes back to life with a dramatic gasp.

"Gilbert's life is drama." Angelina muttered. "Welcome back to your boring life, Jeremy. How are you feeling?" She asked him.

" What happened?" Jeremy asked.

"Long story, buy the e-book." Damon said.

Stefan walked up the stairs and into Elena's room. Elena is changing into a robe. She sees Stefan but walks past him.

"Elena. Hey. Listen, I know you are still upset about yesterday and I get it, believe me, but just let me help you." Stefan said wanting to help her but Elena is still upset. She doesn't like secrets.

"I don't want your help right now, Stefan." She said.

"But you will accept Damon's?" Stefan said not liking his girlfriend hanging out with his brother.

Elena turns and looks at Stefan. "Don't make this about Damon. You have been working with Klaus doing God knows what, and don't insult me by trying to deny it."

Stefan sighed "Listen, it's not what you think, okay?"

"I don't know what to think, but I do know that I don't want to talk to you and I don't really wanna be around you right now."  Elena said as she walks past him again. Stefan grabs her arm.

"Please just..." he said but Elena rips her arm out of his grasp.

"No!" Elena said, and shows him her hands. "This is my brother's blood on my hands, Stefan. I stabbed him in the neck last night. So forgive me if I am not in the mood to listen to you try to talk your way out of this." Elena walks into the bathroom and shuts the door. Stefan looks hurt.