6

"It was nice to talk to you, Bon Bon"

3RD PERSON'S POV:

XAVIER WAS SITTING in the grill. He saw Bonnie sat down next to him. Xavier looked at her with smirk. Bonnie smiled at him.

"Hello Bon Bon" Xavier said with smirk.

"Bon Bon?" She asked.

"Your nickname silly" Xavier said with smile and Bonnie chuckled.

"What are you?" She asked

"What do you mean?" He asked confused.

"What supernatural are you, silly?" She asked and Xavier chuckled.

"I am heretic, siphoner witch and vampire. Me and my sister are first of our kind" he stated.

"That's impossible. You can't be vampire and witch at the same time" She said.

"Nothing is impossible" he replied. "We are siphoners, and when siphoner vampire will become a vampire. They will be heretic. Vampire and Witch at the same time" he explained.

"It's cool" she commented. "I am witch" she said.

"I know, Damon told me" he replied. "You are nice person to talk to, you know?" He said.

"Really?" She asked as Xavier stared him into eyes.

"Yes" he said as she stared him into eyes.

"No one has ever told me things like that. Why are you so nice to me?" She asked with smile.

"I don't know, maybe because I like you" he said.

"You like me?" She asked.

"Yes, I do. You are a nice person, Bonnie Bennett" he replied and Bonnie stared him into eyes.

"How do you know my lastname? I have not told you that" Bonnie asked confused.

"I have known your ancestor, Emily Bennett, for a long time. You just look like her. So I figured out you are  Bennett witch" he replied as she smiled.

"I like you too by the way, you are funny and not annoying like Damon" she said and Xavier chuckled.

"So Bon Bon, tell me about you" He said.

"What do you want to know?" She asked.

"I don't know, something about you. How old are you? Where are you from? Who do you live with? And other things" he said.

"I am Bennett witch, I am 17 years old, I live with my dad, I have a lot of friends, I hate Klaus Mikaelson and Damon Salvatore" Bonnie replied.

"You are funny" he said with chukle.

"Now you tell me about you" Bonnie said.

"I am 920 years old heretic, I have lived here with my family but they died. me and my sister killed ourselves when we saw them dead. But we had vampire blood in our body and we became vampires, since that we are first of our kind. I was 16 years old when I died and became vampire. " Xavier replied.

"I am sorry about your parents" she said.

"It's nothing" he said.

"How do you know my ancestors, Emily Bennett? " she asked.

"I meet her in 1862, before she would move in Mystic falls. We were great friends and lovers too" He replied with smirk.

"Ew," Bonnie said.

"Calm down Bon Bon, we realized that we were not meant to be together. We broke up soon." He replied.

"What about you and Rebekah? I saw you two hugging each others" she asked.

"Bekah? Me and her were together. She is my first love. We still love each others." he replied

"So you two are together?" she asked.

"I don't know" he replied. "Are you jealous, Bon Bon?" He asked with smirk.

"No, of course not" she lied.

"It was nice to talk to you, Bon Bon" he said as he got up. "But I need to go" he said as he left.

Bonnie watched his leave with smile. She was sad about Xavier loved someone else. But why was she said?

__________

A/N

DONE ✔

I HOPE YOU LIKE MY BOOK.

JEALOUS BONNIE BENNETT