12

"It was still something"

3RD PERSON'S POV:

ANGELINA SMITH WALKED in Gilbert's house. Stefan has called her since he knows that Angie knew the Mikaelsons family.

"Hello, Stef" Angie greeted as she saw Stefan. Her eyes caught Damon Salvatore standing next to Elena Gilbert. "Elena"

"Hey! She is the one who stabbed Rebekah in the back!" Damon exclaimed, and caused the Heretic to roll her eyes.

"She isn't my or Xavier's friend. She hasn't betrayed us like you did" Angie said. "I am not here to fight with you, Damon. Stefan called me" she added.

"You knew the originals, we want to know things about them" Elena said. "I know that you are angry about what I have done but please help us. Klaus has killed my aunt, he almost killed my brother, Alaric, he made Stefan to turned it off , he turned my friend into hybrid, he sacrificed me and has done many other things. Please, Angie help us" Elena explained.

"I am sorry about everything what Klaus has done to you but I haven't seen him for many years. I don't know how I can help you" Angie explained.

"I understand but is there something, you can help us with?" Stefan asked his best friend.

"Klaus has lived for thousand years, with dreaming about becoming hybrid. He has killed many people for this, there is spell which will erase his werewolf side. You can dagger him. Or just do the dagger which only works for original hybrid" Angie said.

"What spell?" Elena asked.

"Sorry but I can't tell you about it. I am the only one who knows about spell and can do it. I don't care what Klaus has done, he is still like my family." Angie explained.

"Then why did you tell us about the spell?" Damon asked, angrily.

"Because, Klaus may be my friend but he has done something to me, it's just little revenge" she replied and left with vampire speed, leaving the two Salvatore brothers and a döubleganger alone.

_________________

After Esther showed up, Mikaelson siblings were trying to be normal family again after one thousand years. Now they were in the livingroom. Rebekah was having her nails done,  compelled tailor was fitting Kol into a suit, Finn and Elijah were also in the were getting ready for the ball.

"Rebekah, tell how handsome I am!" Kol ordered. Sam rolled her eyes.

"Ah Kol, you know I can't be compelled" Rebekah replied and Finn smirked at his younger sister. "Also I am not Angelina"

Klaus then barged into the room pointing at Rebekah accusingly.

"Here we go" Rebekah muttered.

"You went after Elena! What is wrong with you?! You want another dagger in your heart?!!" Klaus hollered.

"Again with the dagger threats? Don't you have any other tricks?" Kol exclaimed.

"Go back to staring at yourself " Klaus snapped at his younger brother.

"And who are you? My father?" Kol asked, challenging his brother even though he knew Klaus would easily beat him.

"No Kol. But you're in my house" Klaus reminded him. Kol inched forward, closer to Klaus.

"Then perhaps we should go outside" he said and then Esther walked in the room.

"Stop!" She stopped them. Both boys looked at her.  "Niklaus come on" she said. Klaus turned to Kol then his mother and followed her. Kol watched his leave with smirk.

"Is Angelina coming? Kol?" Rebekah asked Kol who was already back to staring at himself in mirror.

"Yes"

"Xavier is coming too as my date" Rebekah said with smile, "you know, yesterday Nik told me that Angelina was dancing with Jeremy Gilbert at the decade dances. Nik saw them" she teased.

"It– It was just one dance" Kol said not believing what Rebekah is telling. Rebekah just smirked and added one more thing to piss his brother off.

"It was still something" Rebekah said with smirk and Kol glared at her but then the glare changed to smirk on his face.

"And you know, you are not only who Nik has told something about Smith siblings" Kol said with smirk and Rebekah looked at him confused.

"What are you talking about?" She asked with rolling her eyes. She sounded confused.

"Xavier was dancing with Bennett witch" Kol replied. "her name was, Ponni? I don't remember" he teased.

"Bonnie Bennett" Rebekah said angrily. She sounded angry and jealousy. Mostly jealousy.

"Oh, right. Bonnie Bennett" Kol said and Rebekah glared at him as she stormed out with using the vampire speed.

"Good job, Kol. Now she will extinct the whole town and we won't have enough humans to feed" Finn laughed and Kol rolled his eyes.

"Shut up, Finn"

___________

A/N

DONE ✔

HOPE YOU LIKED IT!

I LOVE THIS BOOK!