33

"They broke up, okay?"

3RD PERSON'S POV :

ANGELINA WAS HAPPY. She finally was with her boyfriend. They spend the weeks together and finally were happy but everything comes to end. Nothing lasts forever and couple's happy hours has to end with them going back to Mystic falls because once again, Mystic Falls needs them. Correction. Rebekah needs them. So couple decided come back. Angelina is with her best friend and Kol is going to bring professor Shane.

Caroline is walking down the hallway with the white oak stake in her hand. She looks in a classroom for Rebekah. She texts Stefan "2nd floor clear..."  She hears a noise and turns around. Stefan is walking along another hallway and gets her text. He looks in another classroom. He hears a noise and looks towards the end of the hallway and texts Caroline "1st floor. I'll distract her. You stake her."  but is interrupted when Rebekah and Angelina show up.

"Hello, Stefan." Rebekah and Angelina said at the same time.

He puts his phone in his pocket. "I am here. What do you want?" He said, ignoring Angelina.

"The same thing I wanted when you helped Niklaus dagger me." Rebekah replied with smirk

"The cure." He figured as Rebekah pushes him against the lockers, Stefan grabs her and pushes her against the lockers.

"I hope you are not waiting for Caroline to show up and stake me..." Rebekah said with smirk as Angelina shows him the stake. "...because I already found her."

A few moments later, Rebekah and Angelina walk into the library with Stefan where everyone is, including Xavier.

"Stefan..." Elena said, getting up.

"Did I say you could move?" Angelina asked and Elena sits back down. "I am glad, I can finally torture all of you at the same time."

"Lina, what are you doing? Seriously, again?" Xavier said realizing Angelina and Rebekah are again planning something evil.

Angelina smirks ignoring her brother as Rebekah startes talking "Class is in session. You've all been compelled; you know the rules. Answer my questions honestly, no disobedience, no one leaves. April, my sweet, take notes. This is how you get answers in this town. Let's start with a little quiz. In the year 1114, my brother learnt, thanks to yours truly, about a brotherhood of vampire hunters with tattoos that grew with each kill. These tattoos revealed what? Elena?"

"A map." Elena said.

"Which led to...? Caroline?" Angelina said.

"A cure for vampirism." Caroline replied.

" Perfect, so we are all caught up. Stefan Salvatore, the last time we saw each other, you had a vampire hunter, but in order to decode the map, you needed the location of the hunter's sword, which you got out of me using some very dirty tricks. Assuming you found the sword, you also found the cure, and yet, you're all still vampires, which means something went wrong." Rebekah said as she looks at April. "What are you doing?"

"Oh, you asked me to take notes." April said.

"I wasn't being literal, darling. But now that you mention it...a flow chart would be nice, which means index cards and push-pins. Go, fetch." Rebekah said.

April leaves the room.

"You are wasting your time. We don't know anything." Stefan said and Angelina noticed someone was wrong.

"So, you just gave up? I thought you would do anything to save Elena? Even if it meant taking the cure yourself, so you could grow old and die with her?" Angelina said and Caroline glared at her. Last time they met each other, their friendship was better.

"I swear to god, I will lose my girlfriend because of my sister." Xavier muttered but nobody heard him.

Elena looks at Stefan with a shocked look on her face which did not go unnoticed by two vampire best friends.

Rebekah glanced Angelina who already was looking her.  They look at couple "Why do you look so surprised?" Rebekah asked as Angelina smirked playfully.

No one answers.

"We are missing something. What is it?" Angelina asked.

Caroline looks annoyed and said. "They broke up, okay?" Rebekah and Angelina smiled with coming up with a wonderful idea. "Now let us go."

"Broke up? Wait, I am confused. I thought Elena was your epic love, Stefan?" Angelina said and Stefan looked down.

Rebekah sits down in April's chair and Angelina sits down next to Caroline. They looks at Stefan. "she asked you what happened. You have to tell us."

"She slept with Damon." Stefan said and two best friends' eyes widen to hear news about Elena and Damon. Elena looks at Stefan, surprised, and then she looks at Caroline who looks remorseful.

"You should believe when I say Damon Salvatore is an asshole" Angelina said as Xavier rolled his eyes.

"I wish Kol was watching it right now"  Xavier muttered.

Kol walks in and Xavier's eyes widen in shock as Caroline tried not to smile at his face.

"Sister...Look at this! You are even worse than Klaus." Kol said with smile as Angelina smiled at him.

"Kol, finally. Did you bring what I asked for?" Rebekah asked and Kol smiled as he shoves Shane into the libaray and Angelina smirks. Xavier's eyes widen.

"You must be Shane." Angelina said. "I hope you remember me from one of your lessons."

_____________________

A/N

DONE ✔

MISSED ME?

Angie and Bekah are my new favorite best friends.