Chapter 74

In the dim glow of her room's lamp, Haseena was meticulously packing her belongings. Each fold of clothing and every carefully placed item represented not just the end of her training but the beginning of a new chapter in her life. Her heart swelled with a mix of emotions – pride for the position she had earned, joy for the accomplishments she was taking back home, and an overwhelming happiness that she could finally reunite with her family and her love, Karishma. The anticipation of their reunion created a delightful flutter in her heart. She imagined the look in Karishma's eyes when they would finally meet, the warm hug that would follow, and the countless moments they would share together.

A smile lit up her face as she thought, "Aapki bahut yaad aa rahi hai begam sahiba, ab intezaar nahi ho raha." Lost in her thoughts, the doorbell rang. Haseena, still in a daze, ignored it. But when it rang again, she, in her trance, went to open the door. As soon as she opened it, there was a pleasant surprise—Karishma stood there with a wide smile. Haseena, in that moment of surprise, smiled back and then abruptly closed the door, muttering, "Ya Allah, kya ho raha hai. Humein bell sunai de rahi hai, aur ab toh pura ka pura insaan nazar aa raha hai. Haseena malik, chalo jake so jate hain, warna pata nahi kya hoga hamara."

Shaking her head, Haseena turned away from the door and was about to make her way towards the bed but at the same time, the doorbell rang again. This time, she turned around, hesitated for a moment, and then opened the door. Her breath caught in her throat as she saw Karishma standing there, confusion etched across her face. Karishma waved at her, and Haseena stood frozen in place. With raised eyebrows, Karishma stepped closer, reaching out to hold Haseena's upper arm gently. In that instant, reality dawned on Haseena, and she surged forward, overwhelmed by a rush of emotions—longing, excitement, surprise, and most of all, love.

Without a moment's hesitation, Haseena pounced on Karishma, their lips meeting in a passionate kiss. Karishma was stunned at first, unable to react, but the force with which Haseena embraced her caused her to lose her balance momentarily. However, she quickly regained her footing, wrapping her arms tightly around Haseena's waist and pulling her even closer. Their lips met fervently, igniting a fire that had been smoldering between them for far too long. The warmth of their love enveloped them as their cold lips met, sending shivers down their spines. It was the first time Karishma experienced the dominant side of Haseena, who, in the heat of the moment, tugged at Karishma's hair, deepening the kiss further.

After a while, they broke the kiss, both gasping for air yet craving more of each other. Their hearts beat in synchrony, their foreheads touching as they breathed heavily. In that moment, they stood there, wrapped in each other's arms, a moment that spoke volumes about the love they shared for each other.

“Not in my wildest imagination have I thought you'd do that to me,” whispered Karishma teasingly as she looked at Haseena. Shyness spread across Haseena’s face, and she stepped back, unable to utter a word. Her cheeks turned a deep shade of red as she drooped her eyelids down, avoiding eye contact and taking steps backward.

Karishma, not wanting to miss the chance, continued to approach Haseena while saying, “Ek min, woh tum hi thi na jo abhi kuch second pehle vo kya kehte hai,” pretending to think and said, “mera luft utha rahi thi.”

Haseena, unable to bear the proximity, avoiding eye contact, finally collapsed against the wall. Karishma, seizing the opportunity, caged her between her arms and said, "I know I am too hard to resist, but at this moment, tumhe aise dekh kar mere bhi jazbaat behak rahe hain."

“Chup,” uttered Haseena, her face turning even redder. Her lips quivered a bit, and she avoided eye contact, trying to conceal the rush of emotions.

“Waise agar mujhe pata hota k aisa swagat hone wala hai, toh pehle hi aa jati,” whispered Karishma, coming close to Haseena’s ears.

Keeping her emotions in check and with cute pouting, Haseena finally looking at her said, "Aap humare mazaak uda rahi hai, vo vo hum aap se dur rehna nahi chahte abse."