Chapter 41

Haseena was resting in the drawing room as Pushpaji had to go out of town for emergency work on the weekend. Even Pushpaji invited her to join her work trip, but she refused because she thought she would relax at home. As she was alone in the house, she felt anxious and uneasy. She wasn't feeling well at all. Even Santosh had some plans, so she wasn't able to accompany her.

Haseena was lying on the couch with closed eyes. She was thinking " Aise kaise sab kuch badal gaya matlab pichle 8 saal se hum akhele hi the koi nahi tha hamare saath aur hume koi farak bhi nahi padta tha. Par aaj aise akelapan kyun mehsus ho raha hai. Kuch thik nahi lag raha hai. Hum na 4 diwaro k makan mai rahe hai par itne saal baad hume humara ghar mila hai. Kitni ajib baat hai na log zindagi bhar paise k piche bhagte hai aur sab ko lagta hai paise se sab thik ho jata hai. Par kya insan kharida ja sakta hai, Nahi insan bhi kamaye jate hai aapni achayi aur nekdili se. Hume na aadat hogayi hai Pushpee k pyaar aur dulaar ki Karishma k betuke mizah aur apnepan ki. Aaj ye ghar kitna khali sa lag raha hai agli baar se hum kabhi bhi akele ghar par nahi rukenge.

Sometimes later, Karishma enters the house with her spare keys on tiptoes and bumps into someone as she walks through the hallway.

Due to the darkness, the person screamed in fear, and Karishma held her mouth with her hand to calm her down.

With a stunned and scared expression on her face, Haseena holds the mobile torch over Karishma as she slowly removes her hand.

As Karishma was standing too close to her. Due to the strong smell of alcohol, Haseena realized that Karishma was severely intoxicated. She pushed Karishma back, causing her to lose her balance, but Haseena held her jacket and pulled her towards her. Karishma held Haseena by her waist and her face was dangerously close to hers. Her heart began to race because of the close proximity, but the strong aroma of alcohol made her push Karishma again, but this time more gently.

Karishma was unable to stand straight due to her condition, Haseena tried to help but she stood holding the couch.

“Hamesha aise choro ki tarah aana jaruri hai kya. Pata hai kitna daar gaye the hum" asked Haseena as she sighed.

Holding the couch Karishma said "Galib yaar sach batana raat chadte hi tum mai chudail chadti hai kya...... logo par attack karti firti ho??????

“Aab shaitan ki nani k saath rahungi toh yehi hoga na aur khuda k liye kabhi toh normal logo ki tarah guftagoo kiya kijiye” replied Haseena with fake smile and kept her hands on her waist.

“Wahhh sarcasm acha asar ho raha hai mera tum pe” replied Karishma in a proud tone.

Haseena frowned and said “Ha bas yehi bacha hai ise na humari sharafat samjhiye k hum aapko bardasht kar rahe hai”

“Toh Maate aap yaha se kyu nahi Jate” said Karishma as she balanced herself on the couch.

“Aap se na baat karna hi bekar hai” replied Haseena, irritated

Karishma's lips started quivering as she sat down and began crying like an adorable child, while Haseena was baffled and stunned. Stepping closer, she asked, "Kya hua aap aise ro kyu rahi hai?"

Seeing Karishma crying, Haseena sat beside her and asked softly, “Aap thik toh hai na ???? Kuch bolengi kya hua????

Karishma shook her head in response and turned her back on Haseena while wiping her eyes with her jacket sleeves and replied, "Toh tumne kaha na mujhse baat karna bekar hai, toh mujhe konsi car milti hai tumse baat kar ke"

Haseena smiled at her cute antics and said "Kya bol rahi hai aap, aapko bhi samajh raha hai kya"

“Nahi muje kuch nahi samajhta yaha pe tumhi toh ho samajhdaar!” Karishma replied while stressing the word Samajhdaar, as something crossed her mind and she quickly said, “Kya rhyme ho rahe hai bekaar car aur aab samajhdaar!"