Chapter 3

Thanks for the amazing response on my story. I am humbled and grateful to all of you. On the occasion of my favourite Yukti Kapoor's birthday, I am giving my readers a bonus part.

Hope you like it!!!!!

___________________________________

Karishma's POV

I get really pissed off when people do sham admiration. She hardly knows me; we barely even met, so how can she act so friendly to me.
Unfortunately, I have a hard time understanding this type of behavior, and that enrages me.

In these years, I have built a wall around myself due to my past, which has prevented me from acting rationally. Apparently no one is allowed to break through my wall.

I should listen to music as this is the only thing that can divert my mind. Music really helps to relax and decrese my implusivity. My school teacher once suggested my Aama to get me in music so that I can control the turmoil of my emotions and concentrate on better aspects.

Karishma's thought was broken as the crew member enters the lounge

"Captain, the connecting flight is running late, so we are delaying the flight for a few hours."

He can clearly see the change in her expression.

"That means we still have some time before our flight," Karishma said in frustration

"Yes Captain" replied the crew member

“Thank you. I'll move around for a while then. ", she said with a force smile

"You’re Welcome Captain"

As the crew member left, Karishma, who was collecting her phone and wallet, also left.

Somewhere at the Frankfrut Airport

Haseena's POV

I really hate connecting flights. With Aparnaji's help, I managed to make it through my first flight a little better. She gave me a few anti anxiety pills for my first flight, and she also suggested some breathing exercises to distract myself. This really helped a lot. Overcoming my anxiety in these past years has been made possible by both music and books. Both of these mediums enhance your mood and provide a non-verbal outlet for your emotions. I just saved myself from one hurdle and now must prepare for another.

"Ya Khuda please bacha lena hume" Haseena said while looking up.

While taking a deep breath, she said, "Let's divert my attention somewhere else. I'll explore the airport for a while to pass the time."

When she was walking, her eyes caught one of the gift shops that looked wonderful.

As she walked in, she looked around. Karishma entered the shop at the same time.

The child played music on a wooden music box, placed at the corner of the shop, and it played an old Hindi song by a late Lata Mangeshkar.