Chapter 55

Hello readers,

Happy to announce that today i have completed 1 year as a writer for Destiny to be Together. Looking back at my journey it has been amazing, and it would not have been possible without the love and support of my lovely readers.

Thank you once again

For those of you who were eagerly awaiting, here is a bonus part for you.

Enjoy!!!
^⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠^

Upon reaching home, Haseena ran inside while Karishma took her hand off the steering wheel, which had turned red as a result of excessive pressure. In an attempt to calm the storm she felt from within, she closed her eyes and kept her head on the steering wheel.

As Karishma entered the house, she saw Pushpa Ji consoling Haseena, who was crying vigorously in her embrace.

Soon after Pushpaji saw Karishma, she bombarded her with questions: "Krishu kya hua hai?? Tum kaha gayi thi?? Aur Haseena kyun ro rahi hai?? Kuch toh bol?? Mera dil baitha ja raha hai??"

"Kuch nahi hua hai Amma sab thik hai," replied Karishma sternly, and she walked towards the staircase towards her room.

“Ye tu kya bol rahi hai, halat dekh iski ro ro k bura haal hai iska aur tu keh rahi hai k sab thik hai,” yelled Pushpa Ji in confusion seeing such cold behavior of Karishma towards Haseena.

“So what do you want me to say? Oh wow, I am so happy k aap ki ladli ki wajah se maine aaj police station ki tour karli,” replied Karishma in sarcasm.

“Kya?” said Pushpaji.

“Ha amma, aap ki ladli brothel raid mein pakdi gayi thi aur main abhi abhi use police station se chudake layi hoon,” replied Karishma, gritting her teeth.

Trying to process what she had heard, Pushpaji murmured, "Aisa nahi ho sakta, unko kuch galat fehmi hui hogi." She immediately hugged Haseena, who was constantly crying, while rubbing her hand on her back to calm her down. She said, "Tu thik hai na bachhe? Aur aise kaise tu waha chali gayi, thik hai na tu?"

Haseena felt overwhelmed by Pushpaji's love and affection towards her. Not even for a second was she upset with her, but rather concerned about her wellbeing. A mother’s love for her child is like nothing else in the world. It knows no law, no pity, it dares all things and crushes down remorselessly all that stands in its path. While tears streamed down Haseena's eyes, she placed her head on Pushpaji's shoulder and hugged her tightly. There is no better place for a child to feel safe and secure than in the arms of their mother.

“Pushpee humara yakeen maniye, humari koi thos wajah thi waha jane ki varna hum waha kabhi nahi jate aapko pata hai na,” said Haseena with a quavering voice.

Pushpaji held her close as she said, “Koi nahi bachhe, tu thik hai yehi kafi hai.”

Suddenly, Karishma laughed derisively, while Pushpa Ji look at her perplexed while she said, "Aree thik kyun nahi hongi ye, inke khas aur woh kya kehti hai ye urdu mein aziz dost the na inke saath."

“Kya bol rahi hai tu Krishu, saaf saaf bol na kuch samajh nahi aa raha hai,” retorted Pushpaji, annoyed with her behavior.

Haseena emerged from Pushpaji's embrace as she sniffed and said, "Hum batate hai Pushpee." As she wiped her tears, she added, "Humare saath waha Umar the, par yakeen kijiye humara, aisa kuch nahi hai jaisa dikh raha hai sabko."

Before she could finish, Karishma yelled in frustration, "Shut the fuck up! Kitna… aur kitna jhuth bologi yaar, thak nahi jaati kya tum itna jhuth bol bolke.”