Chapter 73

The next day, Karishma meticulously arranged everything for Haseena's upcoming journey. Haseena, on the other hand, informed her senior at work that there might be a one-day delay in her joining. Fortunately, they accepted her request and postponed her joining date by a day. While Pushpaji and Santosh felt a bit of sadness at her leaving, they wholeheartedly supported her pursuit of the promotion. Karishma was well aware of Haseena's fear of flying and wanted to make sure she felt as comfortable as possible. She gave her detailed instructions on how to stay cautious and manage her anxiety during the flight.

After bidding a heavy-hearted farewell to their families, Haseena and Karishma finally reached the airport. The melancholy in Haseena's eyes was palpable, but Karishma held her hand reassuringly and said, "Don't worry, I'll be there with you whenever I get the opportunity."

"Hum aapko bohot zada miss karne wale hai" confessed Haseena, while looking at her with a cute and sad pout.

"Ye wala phrase bhi experience kar lete hai" said Karishma,wrapping her arm around Haseena's waist and added "Bohot saare romantic message, call aur facetime karenge"

Haseena blushed her cheeks turning a soft shade of pink as said "Aapko pata hai na hum airport par hai"

Karishma, with a teasing glint in her eye, responded, "Ji bilkul aur aap shayad bhul gayi hai k kal yahi sab k samne aap ko propose kiya hai maine aur aapne ha kaha hai aur isi haq se, I can hold you close" as she pulled Haseena closer.

"Ha Kya," Haseena asked, feeling secure in the circle of Karishma's arms.

"Fir Kya," replied Karishma with a wink.

"Waise ye bhi thik hai, hum ye wala phrase bhi dekhte hai kaisa hota hai," Haseena said with a faint smile and then she started to instruct "Suniye hum nahi hai hai toh iska matlab ye nahi k aap apni marzi karengi aapko apne saath saath amma ka bhi dhyan rakhna hai. Khana time pe khana hai" Karishma listened attentively with a soft smile, nodding at each point as Haseena continued "Aur ha ride pe kahi dur akeli nahi jayengi. Aur hume roj message karnegi chahe din ho ya raat samjhi"

As Haseena finished, Karishma couldn't help but tease, "Aur kuch madam?"

"Ha aur hume miss kijiyega," Haseena added sternly.

Karishma chuckled, her arms still wrapped securely around Haseena as she teased, "Ye bhi koi bolne wali baat hai, aur tum seriously abhi se biwi wali baatein karne lagi ho,"

"Acha, aur wo kaun tha jo humein itne saare instructions de raha tha thodi der phele, begum sahiba?" Haseena retorted back.

Karishma smiled tenderly as she looked into Haseena's eyes and said, "I love you."

"I love you more, aur ye hamesha yaad rakhiyega," replied Haseena, her voice gentle and filled with affection. She moved closer, glancing around to ensure no one was watching, and swiftly pressed a soft kiss on Karishma's cheek.

Karishma was left momentarily stunned, her heart racing with the unexpected sweetness of the gesture. Haseena, with a winning smile, swiftly turned and left, leaving Karishma standing there, her cheeks tinged with a rosy blush, her hand lightly touching the spot where Haseena's lips had touched her skin, lost in the sweetness of the moment.

Finally, Haseena boarded the airplane. Her anxiety about flying began to creep in, but she was determined to overcome it. She decided to divert her mind, and as she was about to put on her headphones, an announcement caught her attention.

"Good Afternoon, ladies and gentlemen."

Haseena's heart skipped a beat as the familiar voice filled the cabin, a voice she longed to hear forever.