Chapter 16

Hello Readers,

First of all thank you so much guys as the story received 6k+ views and 1k+ likes.

Don't be surprised

I am not keeping well since last 3 days down with viral fever and as per company protocol cannot go to office.
I am resting and thought to keep you guys entertained so got you a new update. As I have pending work to finish, I'm not sure I would be able to give any update this weekend. Thought I will surely give it a try.

Do comment and don't forget to vote just press 🌟

^____________________________________^

It was a typical weekday morning when everyone was having breakfast quietly. The moment Pushpaji's cell phone rang, she left the table to attend the call and returned with a worried expression.

"Aama kya hua...... Aap thodi pershan lag rahi hai" questioned Karishma with concern.

Pushpaji replied "Ek patient hai mera he suffered Anxiety yesterday so he wants to meet me today" while sitting back at the table and keep her hand on her head.

"So what's the problem Pushpee?" this time Haseena interjected

Pushpaji said, "I have planned to do some grocery shopping today."

"Bas itni si baat hum chale jange shyam ko laute samay....... Aap fikar mat kariye bas hume list dedi jiye baki hum sambal lenge...... assured Haseena.

"Par beta tum kaise jaogi mera matlab hai ghar ka pura saman lana hai samjega tumhe.........asked Pushpaji.

"Kyu nahi hum Mumbai mai akele hi toh rahte the sab kuch sambhal hi lete the...... Agar Khana bana sakte hai toh saman bhi la hi sakte hai...... Aur aap ko asa kyu laga k hum nahi kar payenge ???? asked Haseena.

"Kyuki bohot logo ko aaj tak sab dal lo mai farak nahi samjata hai isliye",said Pushpaji while looking at Karishma, who was eating her breakfast while using her phone.

Karishma frowned and asked, "Why am I being dragged into this?"

"Fir kya last time tuje bheja tha sara galat saman leke aayi thi" answered Pushpaji keeping her hand on her waist.

Haseena took pleasure in watching Karishma bow down in agreement.

"I hope you are comfortable with it Haseena", Pushpaji asked

"Kyu nahi hongi hum comfortable????Aap hi ne kaha hai na ye mera bhi ghar hai aapne ghar ka saman lane mai kya uncomfortable" said Haseena

"Fir thik hai shyam ko Krishu tumhe store k bahar milegi aur shopping k baad saath lekar bhi aa jayegi" declare Pushpaji

"Just a minute Aama mai kyu jaungi???? While getting up from the table and stepping towards the kitchen, Karishma questioned "She said she could handle it, so why me?"

Pushpaji went behind her and explained," It's a one month's supply of groceries she alone won't be able to carry, and if I had gone shopping, I'd have called you to come and pick me up."

"Aama, she can take the car with her for the work today", suggested Karishma

"I can't drive," said Haseena, interrupting the mother and daughter discussion.

Karishma narrowed her eyes irritatedly as she said, "So I am gonna be your driver."

"Waise bhi aap k saath jane se aacha hum akele shopping ka luft uthaye" declared Haseena

"Tumhe jo uthana hai uthav muje baksh do" pleaded Karishma

Pushpaji was irritated by their argument and said, "Captain Karishma singh no more argument, you're going along with her". She turned her glance towards Haseena and continued, "She is coming along with you, and that's final; I am the head of the family, so my decision is final."