Chapter 5

Hello Readers,

I want to thank you for reading my story. It has reached 1k reads. Do vote and comment as this will encourage and motivate me to do better.
   ___________________________________

Haseena collected all her luggage from the airport and moved out, calling a taxi to take her to her Destination- Brampton

Haseena's Pov

Finally after the almost 18-hour trip, I've arrived in Canada. I will be staying in a city called Brampton in the Greater Toronto Area, once known as "The Flower Town of Canada". My office is located in Mississauga so travelling will be convenient.

The place was recommended by Aparnaji, it was her friend's cum colleague house, she has been renting one of the rooms since last 10 years to students or working Personnel. I have spoke to my landlady 2 times on call before finalizing thing. Her name is Pushpa Singh, and she is also a therapist working with the Indian student community to help the students who come from other countries to study in Canada.  Aparnaji met her during some conference in India and afterwards became good friends. She said she has one child. I'm not sure if he or she stays with her. I have not discussed anything personal with her.

Even as she enjoyed the view of the city from the cab. The driver's break diverted Haseena's attention just as she reached Mill street brampton. She paid him and turned towards the Beautiful all brick home. It was a one-story house with a large front door and a garage on the right side.

As soon as Haseena rang the doorbell, the middle-aged woman in her early 50s opened it

As soon as Haseena rang the doorbell, the middle-aged woman in her early 50s opened it. She smiled broadly and welcomed her.  She had already met her on video call when she gave her a tour of the room before finalizing the deal.

"Maine tumara hi intezaar kar rahi thi. Aao beta andar aao" said Pushpaji

Shukriya Haseena uttered and followed her inside keeping her luggage aside. It was a spacious house as you entered there were a huge temple at the side corridor anybody can figure out that the person living in this house is very religious. Moving forward there was large living area with attached open kitchen and dining area beside it. Additionally, there was one bedroom with an attached bathroom and one study room.

Haseena made herself comfortable on the coach. Pushpaji handed her a glass of water and asked, "Coffee banau tumare liye?"

Haseena looked at the floor with hesitation, "Chai milegi"

“Kya” Pushpaji screamed with excitement.

"Vo kya hai na tum aaj kal k bache Coffee pine ko bohat cool smajte ho aur Chai ko bohot outdated. Iseliye thoda shock laga" said Pushpaji.

Haseena was taken aback but she responded "I will always prefer tea over coffee at all times."

"Fir toh humari bohot jamne wali hai. Muje bhi chai bohot pasand hai par meri beti k wajese Coffee pini padti hai" explained Pushpaji.