Chapter 40

On one of the weekday, Haseena returned from work and was about to unlock the door by pushing the doorknob. The door opened at the same time, and Haseena landed on the person who opened it.

As she had closed her eyes because of a sudden fall, Haseena opened them and saw Karishma holding her. Seeing Karishma after 2 days Haseena was delighted and they had an eyelock. Karishma too was looking at her with a slight smile on her face. Both captivated by each other's gaze until a noise from within jolted them from their trance and both awkwardly stepped back.

Haseena said "Aap" but before she could say anything further, Karishma put her palm on her mouth.

“Shhhh Galib," Karishma whispered, still holding Haseena's mouth. She removed Karishma's hand and said, "Kya kar rahi hai aap ye"

Karishma drags Haseena outside as she silently closes the door behind her and says, "Mai bhaag rahi hu."

"Kya," screamed Haseena, stunned, while Karishma gestured with her hand to speak slowly.

As Haseena was panicking, she ignored Karishma's gesture and began shouting "Arree aap aisa maat kijiye pushpee aap se bohot pyaar karti hai aise unko akele shod kar kaise ja sakti hai aap"

Karishma moved towards Haseena and shoved her near the wall, placing her hand over her mouth again. She locked her arms around her and said, "Mai aisa kuch nahi kar rahi hu." directly looking into her eyes.

Karishma's proximity sent Haseena's body tingling, and her heart began pounding as if it was on the verge of bursting.

While Haseena tried to recover from her effects, Karishma asked her, "Kya hua.".

"Mmmmmmm," Haseena tried to say as she struggled against Karishma's tight grip on her.

"Kya hai thik se bolo na?" said Karishma, being irritated

"Mmmmm" Haseena gestured with her eyes to remove her hand.

“Galib yaar thik se bolo kuch samaj nahi aa raha hai" chided Karishma.

Haseena was completely irritated as Karishma was unable to understand and something clicked in her mind. She bit her hand to relieve herself.

“Ahhhhh Galib pagal ho gayi ho kya????? Kata kyu????” Karishma asked and started shaking her hand.

"Jada laga kya," Haseena asked in concern as she moved to check Karishma's hand, "Aap haath nahi hata rahi thi toh kya karte hum?"

“Koi baat nahi thik hu”  replied Karishma after seeing Haseena's worried face “Dekho bhaag ne ka matlab ye k Amma k kuch friend aa rahe hai ghar par khane k liye isliye bhaag rahi hu”

Haseena nodded in understanding and said “Acha toh fir bata kar jaiyena vo mana thodi na karengi”

Karishma scratched her eyebrows and said, "Nahi bata sakti kyuki uski 2 waja hai...... Phele k vo mujse naraz hai kyuki duper ko maine unke haatho se bane Rajma chawal nahi khaye kyuki mai bahar se kha k aagayi”

“Kya??" Haseena shouted in shock, while Karishma covered her ears.

“Itna loud reaction dene k koi jarurat nahi hai” said Karishma while shaking her ears.

“Ya Allah Pushpee k haatho se bane rajma chawal na khane ka matlab hai..... Seedha khudko sher k muh mai de dena," Haseena said in an over dramatic manner.

“Thank you for this encouragement,” replied Karishma sarcastically.

“Humne kya kiya hum toh bas aapko sachai se wakif kar rahe the” Haseena said in a playful tone shrugging her shoulders.